Spook 2010 loser club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I didn't win Scarlet Witch nor Morrigan.:(

FIRE AND BRIMSTONE, SideShow Collectibles! FIRE AND BRIMSTONE!:emperor

NOOOOOOOOO!!! I didn't win the Samaritan! :monkey2

Well, I guess I still have a chance to win something with the remaining unannounced contests. :pray:

I got the Alien Anthology today, and had no idea it came with a Sideshow Collectibles $50 gift card. So I will give it to someone here on the list if that's OK? Maybe a contest? I just need to see if there's anybody out there that wants it. :)

I got the Alien Anthology today, and had no idea it came with a Sideshow Collectibles $50 gift card. So I will give it to someone here on the list if that's OK? Maybe a contest? I just need to see if there's anybody out there that wants it. :)

Interesting.. could you tell me what the design is on the card. I don't need the code sicne I won at Spook but I might need the actual card for my collection.

Interesting.. could you tell me what the design is on the card. I don't need the code sicne I won at Spook but I might need the actual card for my collection.

IMG_2019.JPG

Oh Man.. would you be willing to give me the card itself (give the code to whoever since I don't want it.) I can even paypal a couple bucks to you for shipping. If you want to keep it thats cool but I figured I'd ask anyway. :)

That is awesome of you to do. :rock

There are a few things I would like to have on the GC-eligible list, but unfortunately a $50 GC won't make a big enough dent in any of them to make a real difference (I'm saving for other pieces right now). If only we could stack codes...

So, I'll pass on this contest, but I'm sure you will find several people who would welcome it.

That is one fine looking card---If anyone else has a ALIEN card and Darth Madden has one---Please PM me
Thanks

UTtoyfan---You could get a PIG--very AWESOME of your generosity

Definitely generous of you UTtoyfan!!! I said it before, but Sideshow Freaks are the best!

Heading home, so good luck to everyone!

Where did you buy Alien Anthology? Mine did not come with a $50 card. :(

Where did you buy Alien Anthology? Mine did not come with a $50 card. :(

Sorry, I meant the Alien Anthology EGG set. :slap
I guess Sideshow made it, so I got a card.

And yes, I will do a contest, most likely after a good amount of winners have been announced on the SS site. So stay tuned!!

Oh, and Darth Madden, yes you can have the actual physical card itself!!
:rock :rock

So unless I win Gollum or someone forgets to accept their prize I guess I am winless.

BUT

I should have a freaking CHAINSAW coming!!!!

:rock

I came up empty this Spook. :monkey2

I'd like to thank Sideshow for making entering the contests this year such a pain in the ass, seriously they couldn't have made them more difficult.
And also for putting some of them on facebook and twitter; two websites I'd like to see disappear off the face of the Earth let alone join in order to win something.

I really hope they don't use them next year.

Back