Spidermonkey's collection.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spidermonkey's collection!!!

Thanks for the kind words everyone. It's really cool to read all the positive comments.

I'm looking into several more bestas because I am officially out of space in the main room. But I'm basically screwed on the doors since ikea discontinued them. :banghead

congrats, your collection is fantastic:clap:clap

there are many great pieces, the half size IM is just a huge and
great piece!!:wave

WOW:horror, Hulkbuster and IM 1/2 scale really make your collection stand out even more! Great new pieces Spidermonkey:hi5:

Thanks again for the comments guys.

My next piece to come in will be the Silver Surfer comiquette which I am really looking forward to. I think it will be awesome in person.

Thanks again for the comments guys.

My next piece to come in will be the Silver Surfer comiquette which I am really looking forward to. I think it will be awesome in person.

SS Comiquette, oh my g...:rock:rock
This statue is also on my wish list, but first I get the Rambo PF, than I look to get one:)
Hope you get it soon to see some pics;)

SS Comiquette, oh my g...:rock:rock
This statue is also on my wish list, but first I get the Rambo PF, than I look to get one:)
Hope you get it soon to see some pics;)

Here you go man, I just got him in.

DSC02694.jpg

DSC02695.jpg

DSC02696.jpg

DSC02697.jpg

I'm really digging this piece. I think he will go nicely with Thanos even though SS board is sticking out of the base.

looks excellent i will trying to get one furthur down the road... love your collection!!!!

3 new pieces came in recently let me know what you think.

First we have Ralph. This is easily one of my favorite lines, I'm still not convinced on Leo's face sculpt but I'll get over it.

DSC02709.jpg

DSC02714.jpg

DSC02713.jpg

DSC02712.jpg

Love those turtles

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/bojx9BDpJks&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/bojx9BDpJks&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

Back