spiderman premium format..not so sure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's an Ok statue. But, not worth $500....

I owned Spider-Man, Captain America, and Hulk. Cap was my favorite, then Hulk, then Spider-Man.

I sold all 3 as I dropped out of Marvel. Only one I really miss is Cap. Very iconic statue...

I'd wait and see if SS does another Spider-Man. You could always get the 2 polystone statues they did for Spider-Man 3, one in red suit and one in black. Probably land the pair of them for 1/2 the cost of the p.f. and they both have better poses in my opinion.

It's an Ok statue. But, not worth $500....

I owned Spider-Man, Captain America, and Hulk. Cap was my favorite, then Hulk, then Spider-Man.

I sold all 3 as I dropped out of Marvel. Only one I really miss is Cap. Very iconic statue...

I'd wait and see if SS does another Spider-Man. You could always get the 2 polystone statues they did for Spider-Man 3, one in red suit and one in black. Probably land the pair of them for 1/2 the cost of the p.f. and they both have better poses in my opinion.

i have to agree about the s3 statues. they're pretty killer for the price. throw in a ss venom and you're set for a great price. those three statues are very underrated because the movie blew.

I guess it could have been better but he and Cap were my first PF's and maybe that has me a bit biased :). I'm surprised no one has mentioned that he also has a huge ^^^^ bulge, if anything that bugs me more than the pose :lol

I guess it could have been better but he and Cap were my first PF's and maybe that has me a bit biased :). I'm surprised no one has mentioned that he also has a huge ^^^^ bulge, if anything that bugs me more than the pose :lol

Sorry for pooping on your statue man. :eek:

I think what bugged me most about the Spiderman PF was the shade of blue they chose. It was far too light and it showed off the seams. I also didn't care for the way they did the SPidey symbol on the back.

But hey, if you like it then that's all that matters. And believe me I would own one if the price was right as well. :duff

I am a huge Spidey fan and I sold the retro version which is the most decent version of this piece. This piece is awkward and doesn't convey Spidey at his best.

Wait for the imminent comiquette.

I agree with you guys. The blue was just too light and the logo on his back looked like an iron on. Also, the pose can definitely be improved on their next release.

I also had the Negative Zone Spider-man, but sold it shortly after I got it for a decent profit. Not as nice of a profit as it goes for now, but it was just a weird item. I remember when these came out - seemed like Sideshow was out of ideas and kept releasing the same Spider-Man each weak with a different paint scheme. They really need to revisit him.

Sorry for pooping on your statue man. :eek:

I think what bugged me most about the Spiderman PF was the shade of blue they chose. It was far too light and it showed off the seams. I also didn't care for the way they did the SPidey symbol on the back.

But hey, if you like it then that's all that matters. And believe me I would own one if the price was right as well. :duff

No,no you have good points and I'll be one of the first people who line up to get a new Spidey PF/Comiquette but for now I want a Spidey represented in my collection in at least one form.

Back