Premium Format Spider-Man ‘Symbiote Costume’ Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bah, I should've waited before ordering. Lesson learned, wait for the coupon. =|

Oh does it say that on the product page? Didn't know only they sold it.

You know ...SSC probably should state that on the product page. That it's exclusive only to SSC and won't be available to retailers. I'm actually surprised it doesn't say that. Go figure.

just a reminder that the 10% off code works for this if you haven't done it on another order.

Nope. I literally tried a few hundred times yesterday to get the 10% code and only kept getting the 5% code. I have a feeling SS removed it. Sucks.

I really think it is random. There were some days were all I got were 10%...
I had one on my wallet that a freak shared and expired yesterday. It didn't help due to just typing it in without getting it prompt. I hope I'm wrong. I'd like to use it for this or Captain Marvel

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk

I had a 10% which I used on this a few weeks ago. Maybe they've become really stingy with them now?

I had two separate 10% off coupons work for Green Goblin and Symbiote

I suppose I could try for Cap Marvel but I'd rather wait for more XMEN and Batman rogues

Still haven't decided on the HeMan line

I know the XMEN wave ( if it ever comes ) will be massive

I'm calling it Magneto and Nightcrawler PFs at Comic Con or preorders last week of May in time for new movie.

They've been announcing comic based pfs in conjunction with their cinematic releases lately

Is Deadpool
Batman - Affleck

And hopefully they'll announce the four horsemen for Apocalypse

Ie

ARCHANGEL
MAGNETO
STORM

NEW PSYLOCKE OR NIGHTCRAWLER

if they wanna go balls out

80s Cyclops
Colossus
Beast