SPECUALITON: Fallen Order figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The line I'd love Hot Toys to do more than any other would be Knights of the Old Republic. Such untapped potential there for toy companies. Speaking of which, has anyone ever bought any of the KOTOR figures from Frost Vision Studios? If so what's the quality like?

Anyway, imagine Hot Toys versions of some of these characters. And yes the Bastilla one is a cosplayer, but she was just too hot not to include...

Nihilus.jpgRevan.jpgsion.jpgBastilla Shan.jpgHK47.jpgVisas.jpg

What timing for this thread to pop up again as just today I received my replica Cal Kestis Fallen Order life-size lightsaber.

Inquisitors would be a welcome addition to the Hot Toys range, but to be honest, I'd rather see them (and more) from the Rebels series than the game (although both would be perfect). Aside from the core Rebels cast and inquisitors, a Rebels line could give us a Hot Toys Thrawn and a Macquarie concept design Vader.

Where?s your Cal saber replica from? Pics?

Where?s your Cal saber replica from? Pics?

This is it. It's from Saberforge.

9zqMCg5.jpg

gtTKHr7.jpg

They accidentally sent me the wrong blade so I can't show it lit but they sent a replacement immediately so can't fault the service.

Back