SooSoo - The Gentlemoon (Mr Knight - Moon Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think mine might have messed up, this is what it looks like (I'm not sure how much personal info this gives, so I blacked out some numbers)
The "+" is an invalid character and using a scientific notation calculator gives me a tracking number that isn't in the system.

View attachment 696128
Yeah that definitely looks messed up. It looks like someone in their shipping department was working on a math homework problem and gave you the answer to it by mistake lol. You should contact Giantoy’s customer service and ask them to look into it.

Looks decent enough. Doesn't look good in this lighting. The light up eyes look pretty awful probably gonna send it to fusion reactors to get it modified

Some quick shots

20240404_163959.jpg20240404_164158.jpg20240404_164350.jpg20240404_164401.jpg20240404_164409.jpg20240404_164432.jpg20240404_164437.jpg20240404_164449.jpg20240404_165816.jpg20240404_165822.jpg20240404_165826.jpg20240404_165844.jpg20240404_165852.jpg20240404_165917.jpg20240404_170536.jpg20240404_170558.jpg20240404_170614.jpg

i think it looks really good! excited to get mine in a couple days!

what do you think of the headsculpt in person? and does it look ok on the Moon Knight figure if you have that?

i think it looks really good! excited to get mine in a couple days!

what do you think of the headsculpt in person? and does it look ok on the Moon Knight figure if you have that?
Unfortunately, looks like it won't work on the HT Moon Knight due to the neck incompatibility. If you're willing to detach the HT neck, then the sleeve remains leaving you an opportunity to use the unmasked sculpt.

Looks like the lights are too bright for the head plastic and the rest the head is lighting up too, not just the eyes. Oh well, I don’t use light features anyway but that seems like something that should have been addressed in production.

Looks like the lights are too bright for the head plastic and the rest the head is lighting up too, not just the eyes. Oh well, I don’t use light features anyway but that seems like something that should have been addressed in production.
Yeah I reached out to fusion reactors so hopefully he can fix it. I want them to be more similar to the hot toys ones as well.

Does anyone know what body will fit with the Steven Grant headsculpt? Looking to build out a custom steven grant at the asylum look for it and was wondering which would go best, given this is a “necked” sculpt.

Unfortunately, looks like it won't work on the HT Moon Knight due to the neck incompatibility. If you're willing to detach the HT neck, then the sleeve remains leaving you an opportunity to use the unmasked sculpt.
Aren't there some production pictures out there with the Isaac sculpt on the MK body? Swore I saw some.

Someone on Reddit has stated that you can just pull out the HT neck and then the SooSoo sculpt can be used.
They have also posted a picture showing how it looks, 3rd last picture in the album.

Just unboxed mine today. Didn't watch the video above to see the eye LEDs were switched on by magnet. When I set mine up Ithought I put the battery in wrong, so I went to push it back out with my screw driver and the magnetic bit holder on it switched on the lights, lol.

Just unboxed mine today. Didn't watch the video above to see the eye LEDs were switched on by magnet. When I set mine up Ithought I put the battery in wrong, so I went to push it back out with my screw driver and the magnetic bit holder on it switched on the lights, lol.
It doesn’t help that the packaging says ‘read the instructions’ but then they fail to include any instructions with the figure :lol Probably the only thing holding them back from being on HT’s level at this point.

Mine showed up today. I've been watching tracking and it's been stuck in Ohio for three days "waiting to be transferred to carrier", and then just showed up this afternoon.

Moving on though...no instructions with mine either. Did it come with a magnet? Or is something I'm supposed to have laying around the house?

Last edited:
Back