Something for the Hulk fans to drool over!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow that looks awesome love the face so far.

100430_hulk1.jpg

100430_hulk2.jpg

Wow nice. Is it me or is his ear a little small compared to the rest of his head? eh, the Hulk's head of course.

Wow nice. Is it me or is his ear a little small compared to the rest of his head? eh, the Hulk's head of course.

hulk doesn't have average human proportions (at least not facially)

look at his nose for example. way too small, but it just looks right for hulk. same thing for his ears.

hulk doesn't have average human proportions (at least not facially)

look at his nose for example. way too small, but it just looks right for hulk. same thing for his ears.

I don't know man. The rest of his bod looks proportionate. At least from what we're shown. There's many Hulk version anyway. Nice statue and size anyway.

I can not Articulate the Correct Response to describe what I am looking at, Very Very Intense Impressive looking Hulk

Saving the World my Friend :D, It always gets Busy in the Spring and Summer months, Need to support my habit :rolleyes: :lol, Thanks for the interest, Appreciate it, Any great finds?

Saving the World my Friend :D, It always gets Busy in the Spring and Summer months, Need to support my habit :rolleyes: :lol, Thanks for the interest, Appreciate it, Any great finds?
Ah what do u do?
You see the new Carnage Com, Panther PF?

Autocad Tech/Drafter for a Surveying Company, Electronically drawn houses and Commercial properties with all improvements recorded by a survey crew, Oh Hell yea on Carnage and Panther, bothe are Very Impressive, I had to see more shots of Panther to make a determination but He's Badass for a PF, Really like the way they molded the Leather, You Getting either one or both?

Autocad Tech/Drafter for a Surveying Company, Electronically drawn houses and Commercial properties with all improvements recorded by a survey crew, Oh Hell yea on Carnage and Panther, bothe are Very Impressive, I had to see more shots of Panther to make a determination but He's Badass for a PF, Really like the way they molded the Leather, You Getting either one or both?

Yeah got both. Not a huge panther fan but I'll take anything that badass black! Still wondering if he's moulded leather or sculpted for the costume.

Back