Someone just got lucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somebody got lucky on the waitlist if they wanted a Exclusive Princess Leia, I had to cancel what would have been my first. :(

Alice Adrenochrome said:
If you say so. Looks like you really know it all. Thank you for making up my mind.

You're welcome. You should really let others do your thinking for you.

screamingmetal said:
Somebody got lucky on the waitlist if they wanted a Exclusive Princess Leia, I had to cancel what would have been my first. :(

That might be me. I cancelled her earlier also, in my mad disappointment with the PF Han. Changed my mind and decided to give her a chance, so got on the waiting list. Converted to an order just recently.

So, cancel now, get on the waiting list later when she is close to shipping. Should be okay.

Polystoner said:
That might be me. I cancelled her earlier also, in my mad disappointment with the PF Han. Changed my mind and decided to give her a chance, so got on the waiting list. Converted to an order just recently.

So, cancel now, get on the waiting list later when she is close to shipping. Should be okay.
Congrats Polystoner, but I doubt I'll have the money when she ships to get her off the waitlist. I have too many other Sideshow figures on order to also get Leia.

GG is the last Star Wars PF I would cancel. He's one of the most amazing pieces I've ever seen. Sideshow has an incredible triumvirate coming soon with the release of the Predator, Lurtz, and Grievous Exclusives.

I didn't love Grievous in ROTS, but I didn't hate him either. I absolutely love the design of the character, which is what the PF is really all about. I can't wait to get him.

Loki,
If you're always going to call people naïve if their opinion is different from yours, go find yourselves an other message board. You better impress people with descent arguments, in stead of labelling them. I've seen both volumes of Clone Wars, and I didn't like Grievous. Compared to some of the EU characters, he's quite plane IMO. But to know that, one must do a lot of reading... You think otherwise? O.K., that's fine with me.

it seem a lot of you cancelled GG because of the cost is too much; do not like the charactor; no room for it; it is a good piece but something better out there, I thinking the same too, this piece is 25" high, it costs almost $500 with shipping and tax, very small role in star wars movie, and a lot of collectible out there to buy, but I just can't cancel this one, I can't.:monkey2

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Loki,
If you're always going to call people naïve if their opinion is different from yours, go find yourselves an other message board. You better impress people with descent arguments, in stead of labelling them. I've seen both volumes of Clone Wars, and I didn't like Grievous. Compared to some of the EU characters, he's quite plane IMO. But to know that, one must do a lot of reading... You think otherwise? O.K., that's fine with me.

Wow, I was just f'n with you man. Simma down na! Guess that really doesn't come across in writing though. I will say that the most disapointing thing about ROTS is how they punked GG. He is so bad ass in the Clone Wars, which I would hope most of the people here have seen, and then made to look like a little b*tch in ROTS. I would sell my girlfriend before I'd cancel or get rid of this piece.

elwood49 said:
GG is the last Star Wars PF I would cancel. He's one of the most amazing pieces I've ever seen. Sideshow has an incredible triumvirate coming soon with the release of the Predator, Lurtz, and Grievous Exclusives.

Well, I did cancel him a while back but recently got back on the WL which was converted to an order. So I will be adding this awesome piece to my collection. The pics don't do it justice on how cool this piece is really. I know I'm looked at as the guy who likes everything but this piece stopped me in my tracks when I saw it at SDCC. The size of it and the detail which really can only be seen by the naked eye is truly amazing.

elwood49 said:
I didn't love Grievous in ROTS, but I didn't hate him either. I absolutely love the design of the character, which is what the PF is really all about. I can't wait to get him.

Yeah, I don't love him either but don't hate him all the same. I like him for how cool looking he is and the concept of the character.

I got ya, Loki.
Me too, I'd never cancel GG. I'm very much into cyborg's, robot's, androids, aliens, etc., and the design of GG is one of the best out there. Even though I agree that the SSC GG is pretty pricy, I'm going to hold onto it.

Back