• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD NY/NJ LOCAL PU - IKEA PAX with custom acrylic panel + led $300!! paid $1200

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gagaliya

Super Freak
Reaction score
Moving sale. ikea pax with led and shelves all included. $300 total!! paid $1200. Need gone by end of this week, local pickup you must come and take it yourself.

For those around NYC, it will save you a lot of money and effort trying to make those panels yourself. I started this idea of using pax as a display case a while back and it is still the best furniture in my opinion to showcase your giant statues.

I am located in newport jersey city in NJ - 5 mins from the holland tunnel.

1) ~80" wide X 93" high X 20" deep ikea pax with custom acrylic panel sliding doors. This will fit at least 30+ 1/4 statues.

2) Set of 6X ~35" ikea LED strip, same as above but good for 78" wide pax or any 35" wide shelves.

$300 total!! SOLD SOLD

More info: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...tibles/113791-display-info-9.html#post5093978

pax1.jpg

inreda-led-light-strip__0114526_PE267053_S4.JPG

Last edited:
Re: Ikea pax display case custom acrylic panels + led for sale, ny/nj local pickup on

updated, 1 sold, price lowered on the remaining set.

Re: NY/NJ LOCAL PU - IKEA PAX with custom acrylic panel + led $300!! paid $1200

bump, practically giving this away

Killer setup for a killer price right here. :lecture

If I wasn't halfway across the country I would grab this in a heartbeat.

is this still available? and if so how many displays? I'm located in NYC !!

Sorry guys i wasn't able to respond to all messages, very busy with moving. This has been sold. Thanks

Back