• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Hot Toys Batman Begins/Bruce Wayne Figure -broken boot foot -no Bruce Wayne head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zodach

Super Freak
Reaction score
**SOLD**

I have for sale a Hot Toys Batman Begins/Bruce Wayne Toy Fairs exclusive figure. The figure DOES NOT have the Bruce Wayne headsculpt and the left boot ankle is broken.

When I first received it from Sideshow, the right boot was broken so I got a replacement. Several months later I noticed that the other boot was also broken but it was too late to get a replacement.

The figure has been displayed in a Detolf case for about two years and has not changed poses at all. It comes with all of the accessories (other than the Bruce Wayne head mentioned above) and the original box.

My asking price is $225 plus shipping. Send me a PM if you're interested.

**SOLD**

Last edited:
Re: FS: Hot Toys Batman Begins/Bruce Wayne Figure -broken boot foot -no Bruce Wayne h

Pictures are below:

IMG_0652_zps2fb7bff6.jpg

IMG_0654_zps289549d7.jpg

IMG_0656_zps68a5a832.jpg

IMG_0658_zps8b1cfa07.jpg

IMG_0663_zps83df5dc7.jpg

IMG_0662_zpsf0481d67.jpg

Last edited:
Back