• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD: DX01 *Broken PERS/No cop parts.* $165

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bmacattack

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all, I've got a DX01 Joker for sale. This guy has seen better days but still makes one hell of a display piece! I'll list the defects (mostly minor) below. Price is $165 shipped. Shipping to US only. SOLD

-No PERS mechanism. I have completely separated the eyeballs from the joystick mechanism. They can now be posed individually with a screwdriver or other small instrument.
-A few of the hands have cracking paint on the fingers
-One of the pins on the grenade setup has broken but can easily be reglued.
-One button on the waistcoat and the tie have been glued in place. The tie was glued so that it would sit better.
-spring fell out of the handgun. Still looks fine and can be posed in the cocked position.
-a few loose threads here and there.
-no cop parts or joker money.

In writing this looks like a lot, but its mostly just bumps and bruises he's picked up while moving from house to house several times. This guy still looks as incredible as he did the day I got him and I will be sad to see him go. I'll try to get pictures up as soon as possible. Thanks for looking!

Crappy phone pics! :wave
HotToysJoker058.jpg

Eyes can still be positioned
HotToysJoker055.jpg

HotToysJoker060.jpg

HotToysJoker065.jpg

Broken grenade pin
HotToysJoker066.jpg

Cracking paint on these two hands
HotToysJoker064.jpg

PM me if you want to see more pics.

Last edited: