• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Cinemaquette Terminator T-800 For Sale $2,800 Shipped U.S.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patriot666

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am selling my Cinemaquette Terminator T-800 Endoskeleton Maquette. It comes in the CM black box with all packaging and accessories, I do not have the original outer brown shipper box. I'd prefer not to ship overseas, but I might consider it. Of course shipping will be higher and would have to be paid by the buyer. Local Chicago area pickup is preferred and would lower the price.

$2,800 Shipped Domestic US. ----SOLD

PM if interested. Thanks!

Last edited:
Re: Cinemaquette Terminator T-800 For Sale $2,800 Shipped U.S. Or Chicago Area Pickup

I am selling my Cinemaquette Terminator T-800 Endoskeleton Maquette. It comes in the CM black box with all packaging and accessories, I do not have the original outer brown shipper box. I'd prefer not to ship overseas, but I might consider it. Of course shipping will be higher and would have to be paid by the buyer. Local Chicago area pickup is preferred and would lower the price.

$2,800 Shipped Domestic US.

PM if interested. Thanks!

I wish I was in your country ! Good luck for the sale, awesome piece :)

Re: Cinemaquette Terminator T-800 For Sale $2,800 Shipped U.S. Or Chicago Area Pickup

Dude, that's a great deal. I live in St. Louis and would just drive up there and pick it up. Damn it! Bought too many Hot Toys over the last few months.

sell those dolls and grab a grail

sell those dolls and grab a grail

Yeah, but those TDK and TDKR figures from Hot Toys are grails for me. Plus I've already got the Cinemaquette Alien, Predator and Superman. Those are three mega grails right there.

Hey Patriot666,

That's definitely a GRAIL Terminator piece. Why are you selling it may I ask? You don't want to keep it?

I'm selling for the cash. I have other hobbies that need funded. It's someone else's turn with this beauty...

Too bad it isn't a space issue. I'd store it for you. :D

I'm selling for the cash. I have other hobbies that need funded. It's someone else's turn with this beauty...

Wish i could have time and pay with paiement plans :p

Back