so---"That Mummy"???????? WHY???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I figure someone must like this, but certainly not for me and no way would I have interest in shelling out for a PF.

Simple. They had all this empty space in the warehouse not currently being taken up by all the other unsellable polystone pieces, that they needed to fill, for a long, long time. :lol

Again... as with Darkman, something I would have bought IN 1/6 SCALE. Why does Sideshow insist on licensing properties like this only to turn around and make super expensive statues? FEH.

Again... as with Darkman, something I would have bought IN 1/6 SCALE. Why does Sideshow insist on licensing properties like this only to turn around and make super expensive statues? FEH.

I was thinking the same thing... great figure for a 1/6 release but (like Darkman) probably not enough of a following to warrant a PF.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
Simple. They had all this empty space in the warehouse not currently being taken up by all the other unsellable polystone pieces, that they needed to fill, for a long, long time. :lol

To think we could have had a Masque of the Red Death Phantom pf or Werewolf of London pf instead we get this. Not my cup o tea. If this is the Universal Monsters themed surprise for Spooktacular then I am going to go drink drain cleaner now.:thud:

I love the movies and if the price is right I'd consider it. Now, if this was a 1:6th license I'd be getting it for sure.

The thing I noticed and think is the coolest is they're using the new textured skin on this like they did with the German WWII Soldier.

This is great for fans like me who loved the movie and really never expected to see any collectibles from it. When I first discovered Sideshow, some of the first items I searched for were figures from the Mummy movies, and was really sad to see they only has props from the third movie. (the only one I didn't like =/) I kind of gave up on it and am really surprised and happy to a Rick O'Connell! I don't expect there are too many fans of the movies, but I'm still really happy they made it. :yess:

Yeah, too bad the likeness couldn't be more off. :lol

I have to agree with you on that. I mean this looks like a guy at SDCC dressed as O'Connell. Even if I was interested in this, I wouldn't order until they fixed the sculpt. I'm really surprised just how much Sideshow dropped the ball on this. I mean its not one of those cases where the nose it a bit to big or the chin too long. This doesn't even look close. :dunno

l don't know what prompted them to pic this random movie character for a pf. there is many other characters we would rather see. l don't think this will sell very well.

Last edited:
I'll take one sixth scale please. I would never pay over 80 bucks for a Mummy figure. Love the movie and all...but yeah...lol.

Back