So if SSC got the license for DIFFERENT types of items...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: So if SSC got the license for DIFFERENT types of items..

FrodoEyes - the 1/4 scale don't move like a doll and one of the reasons they are so highly praised is that the clothing looks like it's full sized.

With all the leather, metal, and different types of cloth in the LotR costuming I think it's a license that calls for the Premium format beyond all others, including SW. Just look at Cinemaquette's Aragorn - the costume was amazing. Imagine that but with a SSC likeness sculpt.

So things like the London after midnight and Frankenstein are 1/4? If so I think they'd be good as flicking through the SSC catalogue all those products look top top quality. And with Sideshow sculpting I wouldnt be surprised if most likenesses were spot on. Would be interesting to see what they are like.

Many of the monsters have been done in 1/4 - catalog pictures don't really do them justice though. The 1/4 Dracula looks as if Bela stepped off the screen and into your room.

Wow, I was impressed enough with the catalogue pics! lol. Well I wouldnt`dare be a completist of that line, in fear of an impending end to a relationship, but I would pick up any that were so good I couldn't refuse.

I don't think I would start on 1/4 scales of LotR, simply because they would look out of place with the poly line. 12" I'm not even talking about since I've never seen a figure I would consider buying. 1/1 busts.... nah, too big...

for me only LotR I'll get after this are UC swords....

Back