Snowtrooper Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it came out great. Some pics make it look like a bobblehead, but it isn't.

Maybe it is the pose that rubs some the wrong way?

Personally I think its a pretty cool PF. If your a big SW fan I would get it. The Scout trooper sat around for a while before spiking in price as well.

I jumped on that deal. Free shipping, double rewards and 30% off? Now I am probably committing myself to the new Fett and a few Star Wars pieces. Damn you SS, even when you give me a deal it's just to get me to spend more money!

ETA: I never liked this piece. I only started to warm up to it seeing it in the background on BruceCampbellsChin/Charlie Oxley's youtube videos.

It looks cool but two things. one I wanted the EX version for that price.
Two: It looks like the Koto 1/6th one.

The EX for $275, double rewards and free shipping?

I think that is a great deal to settle for the Reg myself. Not exactly a frontline character, so that to me is a really fair price.

Personally I think its a pretty cool PF. If your a big SW fan I would get it. The Scout trooper sat around for a while before spiking in price as well.

Yup that was so because there weren't that many options. With the advent of new players and new lines, collectors have become more picky and intelligent with purchases

it is kind of funny about the scout trooper. Most of us (including me) panned it is a lame rehash with an awful pose (insert toilet joke here) but my goodness he goes for a pretty penny now.

it is kind of funny about the scout trooper. Most of us (including me) panned it is a lame rehash with an awful pose (insert toilet joke here) but my goodness he goes for a pretty penny now.

And the snowtrooper will also probably go up after many years, but investment wise that's still terrible and bottom line is I don't want this statue in my collection. And certainly not for the price.

Very happy I could pick this up with the new code, great deal!!!

Going to look awesome in my Hoth display

IMG_7707_Snapseed_zps8e3ee6bb.jpg

Well I caved and finally ordered this one with the coupon. With the points it is actually slightly cheaper than current eBay prices for the regular.

Back