Snowtrooper Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
while you are right... I disagree with the pose of the scout... :(

back to the snow trooper.. my final flex is scheduled for April 5th.. that won't happen so it will be pushed back to may 5th

Well then tell us haha! What kind of pose for the Scout would you have gone with?

I'm really excitied to get this but it looks like it's getting delayed since I haven't heard anything or received any 30 day shippng notice. Hopefully early May?? Did SS forget about SW statues?

any other would be better.. he looks like he stumbling and looking for a halt he can not find..

some examples..
attachment.php

10694.jpg

star%20wars%20stormtroopers%201024x768%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperhi.com_73.jpg

My flex got pushed back from April 5th to may 25th .. expected and annoying

I jumped on the waitlist around three weeks ago and converted about 10 days later. So I reckon you'll definitely get the conversion. Good luck :hi5:

I hope so. I didn't think I was gonna want this, but ever since I bought the c3po r2 premium format I need more in this scale hahaha.

Trust me, it won't stop there!!

I know man I know. I thought I was done with star wars but when I saw the 3po I couldn't resist. They're just so iconic. I think I'll be done again after snow trooper. Until they make a tie pilot... and another Vader... and another boba fett... and a good Luke...

Just jumped on the wait list... any hope you think?

I'd be very surprised if it didn't convert for you. I've just cancelled my exclusive, so there's another one back in the pot.

Bar the odd few, I've noticed most of the ex Star Wars PF's seem to appear back in stock for a while when first released.

Back