Snakes in 20 days?!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what's with all this who would beat who stuff?

if we're just going to throw out hypotheticals then mine will be a Balrog driving a Hiss Tank vs. Snake and timber

:balrog:balrog:balrog

So.... If The Punisher and Snake Eyes had a fight...

Who do you think would win?

Likely with the amount of ordinance Castle would bring to the party, Snake Eyes wouldn't get close enough for that to happen. Being a ninja and all, I still don't think he'd be able to disable all double redundant tripwires and switches.

Is Sideshow getting Snake Eyes this Saturday making him available for sale by next week Tuesday?

Hopefully it gets shipped next week, if that the case we should see something in our inbox shortly

If anyone in the US is considering canceling their exclusive, please let me know. I accidentally canceled him awhile back.

tired of the waiting for this line....they better start pumping these out now

Well if they are counting Saturdays as business days in their 20 day estimates then the 20th day would be today March 3rd. If they aren't and they are going by a Monday-Friday business calendar then 20 days would technically be on Friday March 6th....

Back