Snakes in 20 days?!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is out in HK, looks good.
https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=12677&extra=page%3D1

3276274241_6eee603789_o.jpg

Those pics look great. I tried to translate the text to see if the body was switched out or if it was a positive review of the figure but no luck. Oh well, if anyone can translate...

Those pics look great. I tried to translate the text to see if the body was switched out or if it was a positive review of the figure but no luck. Oh well, if anyone can translate...

With the skinny arms and shoulders I would say that is the pro, but it does show that when posed right it can look great.

Yeah, I think those pics were the best yet. The body does seem to hang naturally when posed correctly. Now I'm super stoked to get this fig in hand!

3276274643_5821067df5_o.jpg

gi-joe snake eye slightly comments [+4]
Original in March first has already snake eye….The ahead of time may carry. Today has the time to go finally In carries only subscribes the left several month skill that receives little attention to be already wild, believed that has the 咁 high and low age already version friend certainly to play the gijoe toy, the poisonous snake party in d name certainly will not be already strange, tonight opens the left box first, other detail d already late d again shade.

In the whole I am satisfaction already, the price has d to be expensive, by sideshow already figure Li Jiang佢 is really expensive left little few. Does not know is the onamot with the weapon related?? Besides the left hand 8 characters with the foot bare cannot in the flexure outside 2 shortcomings, the lathe worker teaches m to record obviously has section of distances with ht, But body is obviously weak, possible, because take classic snake eye as basket this relations, But the good fortune appearance does not need to pay attention, if the department are also not many a buckle precession of equinoxes.

Overall already buys figure, plays is thickly is not wrong already.
Good goes.

Blame Yahoo for the horrible Pigeon! :google

those pics are excellent!

the poses and camera angles are the best yet and seem designed to hide the figure's shortcomings but if you look closely all the same problems are still there...

one thing's for certain though.... sideshow should hire this guy to take their product pictures....

those pics are excellent!

the poses and camera angles are the best yet and seem designed to hide the figure's shortcomings but if you look closely all the same problems are still there...

one thing's for certain though.... sideshow should hire this guy to take their product pictures....

Or just prove that they give a damn about what they're photographing.

Damn! He does look a lot better in those pics! :rock The upper body still seems small, but at least he's posed worth a damn! Now that Storm Shadow is coming and the Commander and Troopers look so good I'm really getting excited about this figure! :D

Back