Snake Eyes 1/6 Environment!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am actually pretty excited about this. I have mine ordered through bbts so I guess I have another 6 weeks or so before I see it.

Now the real question is, do they mean "Sold Out!" sold out? Or around Spook timeframe, "wow, look what we found in the warehouse and put up on 2nd Chance!" sold out? :huh :lol
Apologies, thenam. I missed this and pretty much posted the exact same thing earlier today :lol

Yeah, these aren't as popular as we are being led to believe. . .

Man, $23.71 shipping, this is one pricey wolf:
THIS ITEM IS CONSIDERED OVERSIZED.
This item has the approximate shipping box dimensions of 20” x 18” x 15” and has a product weight of approximately 19 lbs. However, the shipping costs of this item to all locations will be based on its dimensional weight of approximately 28 lbs. (US) / 33 lbs. (Int’l). You can view a chart of estimated weights and shipping costs at the provided links:

yep, just got that email also pretty surprising of the shipping price, I have had statues twice the size and price cost less shipping.

I wonder how many people will cancel when they find out 25$ for shipping, over 150$ for this is way to steep.

I'll find a different Timber down the road, it's not really a priority. This is the only wall I need:

PinkFloyd-TheWall.jpg

I've gotte big PFs, Jabba, and his Throne and they haven't been anywhere near $24 for shipping. What gives? Sideshow knows about oversized items costing more to ship so why would they package something like this in a way that makes it so costly? :banghead

I've gotte big PFs, Jabba, and his Throne and they haven't been anywhere near $24 for shipping. What gives? Sideshow knows about oversized items costing more to ship so why would they package something like this in a way that makes it so costly? :banghead

To further jip the suckers that actually bought it? :dunno

BBTS estimated shipping is $14. Hopefully it stays that way. Tax is only for CA from SS if I am not mistaken.

This is a tough one. I'm going to own this, but I really am wondering if it would be better to cancel now and use a gift card later in the year. There's no way it can go up in price, right? Right.......? :confused:

Im sure its worth risking, if anything you can grab it off ebay later for a few bucks less and less shipping.

This is a tough one. I'm going to own this, but I really am wondering if it would be better to cancel now and use a gift card later in the year. There's no way it can go up in price, right? Right.......? :confused:

That is what I would do. I don't see this piece going up in value any time soon. Unlike Cobra Commanders Throne, nothing about this piece is GIJoe, even with "Timber".

I always want to try ordering from online retailers, save a few bucks on shipping and tax, but I find it pretty easy to deal with returns/exchanges with sideshow...I am going through a store for my second stormshadow regular though.

Hard to say. The line might just be starting to take off with GI Joe collectors... I didn't think I'd have a problem doing that with the Crimson Cobra Commander, but now I wonder... and I never had a waitlist for a GI Joe item that didn't convert until the Excl. Storm Shadow, which I'm a little worried about now.

I don't know, I'm sort of on the fence too, especially now that I know it's "oversized" (WTF?) and will have to pay a lot more for shipping (to Canada). Plus, as always with Sideshow, I'll get killed on the customs fees... but then again, only 750 made, so...

Back