Skyrim/LOTR Generic Fantasy Ranger/Fighter with Custom Kukri

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VorghShayde

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
***Updated Pictures***

Hey all!
Just wanted to show off a quick bash I did over the weekend. It's based off an RPG character I'm developing. I was inspired to do the kukri after watching the last few episodes of Game of Thrones Season 2. The coolest character in my opinion is Bronn, a sellsword who sells his skills to the highest bidder. In the show, he wields a kukri as a secondary weapon, and I decided to make one of my own. I traced and cut the basic shape out of plastic from a broken cd case. i then filed and sanded it down to the desired shape and sharpened it using a piece of fine sandpaper. After several layers of silver paint and sealants, I wrapped the handle in black thread. I was really surprised with how well it turned out. I plan on doing a few more in the future. LMK what you think!

Recipe:

Head- DBoy Hoot
Outer Vest- Modified DML Timeline Chris Johnson
Inner Vest- Modified and dyed DML Chris Johnson Shirt
Brown Long Sleeved Tunic- Sideshow Mace Windu
Green Collared Under Shirt- Modified and dyed DML Ermanarich the Goth Tunic
Custom Belt and Obi
Pants- DML Timeline Chris Johnson
Boots- Sideshow Faramir
Gauntlets- Modified Crazyowners Camo Ninja
Gloves- Sideshow Cobra Desert Sniper (Modified)
Body- Hot Toys TrueType/ACI Gangster Johnny Mix w/ Modded Ball-Jointed Wrists
Boots, Sword, Sheath, Bow, Arrows, Quiver (Custom Strap) - Sideshow Faramir

My hope is that he can fit into any fantasy-type setting, be it Tolkien, GRRM, D&D, or (Especially) The Elder Scrolls. I tried to make his outfit fairly generic and utilitarian. He's a treasure hunter by trade and frequently investigates long-sealed tombs and crypts in search of lost treasures and artifacts. Think Indiana Jones with a sword. I'm beginning to jot down some ideas for a short story and possible novel. I like the idea of a human traveling with a large brutish Orc companion. Think Han Solo and Chewbacca with swords. Whether or not my story idea makes it onto paper is one thing, but at least the figure is done!

Hope you guys enjoy! LMK if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions!
Peace!

New pics added. Finally got ahold of a camera!

Last edited:
Hey all!
Just wanted to show off a quick bash I did over the weekend. It's based off an RPG character I'm developing. I was inspired to do the kukri after watching the last few episodes of Game of Thrones Season 2. The coolest character in my opinion is Bronn, a sellsword who sells his skills to the highest bidder. In the show, he wields a kukri as a secondary weapon, and I decided to make one of my own. I traced and cut the basic shape out of plastic from a broken cd case. i then filed and sanded it down to the desired shape and sharpened it using a piece of fine sandpaper. After several layers of silver paint and sealants, I wrapped the handle in black thread. I was really surprised with how well it turned out. I plan on doing a few more in the future. LMK what you think!

Recipe:

Head- DBoy Hoot
Outer Vest- Modified DML Timeline Chris Johnson
Inner Vest- Modified and dyed DML Chris Johnson Shirt
Brown Long Sleeved Tunic- Sideshow Mace Windu
Green Collared Under Shirt- Modified and dyed DML Ermanarich the Goth Tunic
Custom Belt and Obi
Pants- DML Timeline Chris Johnson
Boots- Sideshow Faramir
Gauntlets- Modified Crazyowners Camo Ninja
Gloves- Sideshow Cobra Desert Sniper (Modified)
Body- Hot Toys TrueType/ACI Gangster Johnny Mix w/ Modded Ball-Jointed Wrists
Boots, Sword, Sheath, Bow, Arrows, Quiver (Custom Strap) - Sideshow Faramir

My hope is that he can fit into any fantasy-type setting, be it Tolkien, GRRM, D&D, or (Especially) The Elder Scrolls. I tried to make his outfit fairly generic and utilitarian. He's a treasure hunter by trade and frequently investigates long-sealed tombs and crypts in search of lost treasures and artifacts. Think Indiana Jones with a sword. I'm beginning to jot down some ideas for a short story and possible novel. I like the idea of a human traveling with a large brutish Orc companion. Think Han Solo and Chewbacca with swords. Whether or not my story idea makes it onto paper is one thing, but at least the figure is done!

Hope you guys enjoy! LMK if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions!
Peace!

Sorry for the poor quality, had to use my old cell phone for the shots. I hope to have more up soon!

Saw this over at OSW turned out great.

Back