skyrim dawnguard figure.update.*finished

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

georgieboy26

Super Freak
Reaction score
heres one i'm workin' on, still stuff to do yet

P1010003-3.jpg

P1010001-7.jpg

Last edited:
Re: skyrim dawnguard figure

That seems a fine start, though I feel like a standard muscle body might work better than the Maximum aggression figure, and really highlight the gear. I find the body distracting, minus the head, which I think would be perfect if modded to fit in that helmet a bit better.

thanks, just used the max agg. figure as it was lying around, the mask is actually sculpted to the head, I may have another crack at it sometime with a hot toys muscle body, this was a bit of fun for my sons benifit, he likes the game lol..

Love the game. I love video game characters custom, great job. I use to be able to make custom figures like this, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

thanks,heres some more pics, one with some photoshop magic
myskyrim.jpg

SKYRIM5.jpg

08.jpg

Last edited:

heres update, resculpted mask, its better i think....some people dont like the body, but it suits the figure and is cheaper than a hot toys arnie type body......
10003head.jpg

skycoll.jpg

Looking great! I love Skyrim, awesome game! You've done a kick ass job with your figure, bet your son loves it!!

thanks hollis, yep he likes it, I am knocking up another version soon, variant armor

Re: skyrim dawnguard figure.update.new sword

Looks great and painful.

lol, he he, thanks, yeah wouldnt like a wack from this in full size

update coming, painted swords, new staff and axe

may put him up for sale here, as ebay sent a cease order last time i tried selling skyrim custom items.lol...

Back