Action Figure Skiman's Custom Halloween 4 Michael Myers (Silicone Masks Final Video #436 & #513)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Halloween 4 Michael Myers Silicone Masks HS VIDEO UPDATE #368

Almost there guys, another sneak, thanks for your patience.

MMWIP142.jpg

That's awesome Ski! Actually scary as hell that's how I know you're doing a great job :lol :panic:

Re: Skiman's Custom Halloween 4 Michael Myers Silicone Masks HAIRING UPDATE #395

dude great job , i mean i cant get over how real it looks , DOES IT TALK , LOL ON THE REAL GREAT JOB BRO KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK

Re: Skiman's Custom Halloween 4 Michael Myers Silicone Masks HAIRING UPDATE #395

Cast/paint apps of the proto undersculpt here, I took a bit off the chin and made it a smidge smaller for a better fit.

103_1010.jpg

(these are not real bandages btw *well the neck is for articul* , it's resin :horror:panic: getting KRAZY close : stay tuned)​

:panic:
Incredible, bro!
How the hell did you make the face bandages with resin?:horror
Very nice work, indeed.:clap:clap:clap

Really looking forward to seeing this bad boy complete.

Dude - You should do a Jamie Lloyd when this one is done to go with the MM H4.

68084580.png

h4a.png

..................................:tap

I want to see THE H4 mask, as in the ONLY H4 mask.

Yeah... I was told a big reveal was coming. :impatient:

hey i was told the same thing:impatient:

lol i love this forum you guy are nuts!!!!!!!!!!

lol thats a good one.

I GIVE YOU da... Halloween 4 Michael Myers...

tony-stark-iron-man.jpg

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVEjCfVt0p8"]YouTube - ‪Skiman's 1/6 Custom Halloween 4 The Return of Michael Myers 2011‬‏[/ame]

Re: Skiman's Custom Halloween 4 Michael Myers (Silicone Masks Final Video Update #436

wow he looks scary as hell putting the mask over his head ;) Great work he looks good :wink1:

Back