Action Figure Skiman's 1/6 Big Boa Commission - SNEAK PROD PIC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's 1/6 Big Boa Commission CLOSED!!!

:horror Is EF gonna... :moon

Big word preceding three exclamation points, all caps, right at the end of the title. :wink1:

Hmmm...almost didn't recognize you without your trademark avatar...but i can sure pick you out with your trademark azzhole posts...:)...:monkey3

Hmmm...almost didn't recognize you without your trademark avatar...but i can sure pick you out with your trademark azzhole posts...:)...:monkey3

Equally you with your incapability of even the most basic grasp of English comprehension and your avatar and it's poor attempt at circumventing the language filter... or perhaps I'm just giving you too much credit and you just had them line up with how you thought "____" was spelled. :huh

meh...as always...you mind your business when and where its not asked....i can clearly read what it said...the question was geared towards the person that makes the headsculpt..not his head cheerleader....so take a time out and remove Ski's P-P from your mouth and go on about your business....

if i need something from YOU...i'll make sure to direct it towards you....thanks for the assistance tho....i'm sure someone cares out there for your services

meh...as always...you mind your business when and where its not asked....i can clearly read what it said...the question was geared towards the person that makes the headsculpt..not his head cheerleader....so take a time out and remove Ski's P-P from your mouth and go on about your business....

if i need something from YOU...i'll make sure to direct it towards you....thanks for the assistance tho....i'm sure someone cares out there for your services

Might I suggest you fill the spaces with:

tumblr_l7iunaoV3h1qbzgado1_400.jpg

Then you won't need to ask such stupid questions when the answer is bolded and capitalized right in front of your face. :wink1:

SMH....ok guy....i guess in your own world you are the one all be all ...but like i said....when it pertains to you...then i'll make sure to ask you a question...although i am not interested in in inbreeding and little man complex issues...i don't see myself asking you for anything anytime soon...so don't hold your breath...now...pertaining to money and this headsculpt...well...like i said...that was geared towards the man that handles that....

let me ask you this....are you not understanding that or do you feel like your on going posts will somehow change that?...cause i can sit here and explain it to you...I can maybe even use that book for dummies you posted...:)

SMH....ok guy....i guess in your own world you are the one all be all ...but like i said....when it pertains to you...then i'll make sure to ask you a question...although i am not interested in in inbreeding and little man complex issues...i don't see myself asking you for anything anytime soon...so don't hold your breath...now...pertaining to money and this headsculpt...well...like i said...that was geared towards the man that handles that....

let me ask you this....are you not understanding that or do you feel like your on going posts will somehow change that?...cause i can sit here and explain it to you...I can maybe even use that book for dummies you posted...:)

Well, you gotta learn to actually read first. :dunno

big boa is gonna be a killer figure just wondering what to use for the spike chest harness

A little side disclaimer here only because I've received influx of PM's offering trades and unfortunately as much as I'd like to help out fellow freaks and make everyone happy, I won't be accepting trades for paint apps or customs.

I know it sucks.... :( but da Ski needs the green stuff more than collectibles.

NOM NOM NOM..... NOM!!!!!

Ski

Oh holy crap. I had no idea you were making this. You sir are a busy guy. Looks awesome too!

Looking sweet Ski! Glad I'm in on this. Now I gotta dig up the body, boots and gloves I stored away for him.

John

kpo2a klaustic plastics body is the right size for boa or croc master i have been waiting on this body to start sewing on croc masters vest but want to know what you guys think?

Back