Action Figure Skiman's 1/6 Big Boa Commission - SNEAK PROD PIC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey fellas, just a touchbase, I've been oncall at my current daily job all last week so I lost some ground there and I'm coming back to these again starting today and the rest of the week. I haven't had the chance with how demanding my day has been last week.

Stay tuned.
Ski

1246621429_stevenSegalGlare.gif

Hello folks, can someone post a reference to the ARAH Boa gloves from the figure, I have the figure but not the gloves and I wanted to get the Cobra symbol on there correctly and right side up, not upside down?

Thanks,
Ski

Aight, I'll be contact my supplier about foam cut outs, once these come in it'll be the first run going out, there will be inserts for the headsculpt, boxing gloves and a COA ES limited of these two runs that will be completed.

Stay tuned,
Ski

Hello fellas,

I'm shipping BOA's this week, I will be contacting the first runs on the list and those will be the first to go out. I'm going to skip the COA's imprints and cases just to get these out ASAP. For the future though all my Joe runs will consists of COA's and custom foam boxes, I just want to get these guys out and into your hands.

So be expecting a request for shipping addresses and then second round(2) will proceed with extras as promised from that reserved list.

Thanks again for the support,
Ski

Back