Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So it turns out these are both breaks, and the lantern was supposed to be all glued together. No biggie, everything fits together perfectly with the peg/hole system SS used, even without glue (but I will glue it). The $45 credit SS gave me is icing on the cake, as far as I'm concerned.

Some shots of the base. The lantern itself comes off the base, but I have no idea how to get it through and out of the rest of the base. The top "cone" of the lantern is also a separate piece.

16326710258_62b65e9f6a_h.jpg

16488428546_a6d704fc7c_h.jpg

#300/500 arrived today. No visible problems that I could see. Great looking statue and nicely complements the GL PF. I think the paint work on the skintones could be a little tighter overall, but certainly not a deal breaker. Didn't realize Sinestro was a lefty. I hope SS continues this line with more color lanterns -- Star Sapphire (violet/pink), Atrocitus (red), Saint Walker (blue), Indigo-1 (indigo) and Larfleeze (orange and probably the coolest base of all).

You and me both.

Got my Sinestro this week. The top part of the lantern was loose but not broken. Overall it is a great looking piece. I wish it had a light up feature. I mean these guys are built around colored light. Anyway it is a great compliment to the Green Lantern PF.

Got my Sinestro this week. The top part of the lantern was loose but not broken. Overall it is a great looking piece. I wish it had a light up feature. I mean these guys are built around colored light. Anyway it is a great compliment to the Green Lantern PF.

I am sure it won't be long until we start seeing some custom lighting being fitted to these.

I received my Sinestro Premium Format and I am really pleased. I was just curious as to how to judge the paint application. There were a couple paint issues and didn't know if I should get a replacement or if things like this are normal.

I received my Sinestro Premium Format and I am really pleased. I was just curious as to how to judge the paint application. There were a couple paint issues and didn't know if I should get a replacement or if things like this are normal.
Depends, no SS product is flawless, but describe them or snap some pics so we can help determine.

I am sure it won't be long until we start seeing some custom lighting being fitted to these.

My brother already asked me to send the statue to him for this (he's the designer in the family, I'm just a lowly biochemist LOL). He said since I need to add LED's to the cabinets, may as well tie them in and add them to Sinestro. Also may alter GL so he works off the same system, not batteries.

I mean, if he can light this up all over, I'm guessing Sinestro will be easy...

8705070176_f1cf469d95_b.jpg

My brother already asked me to send the statue to him for this (he's the designer in the family, I'm just a lowly biotchemist LOL). He said since I need to add LED's to the cabinets, may as well tie them in and add them to Sinestro. Also may alter GL so he works off the same system, not batteries.

I mean, if he can light this up all over, I'm guessing Sinestro will be easy...

8705070176_f1cf469d95_b.jpg

Biochemist? Pff!

Easy to see where all the talent went in the family. :wink1:

Back