Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sinestro Premium format??

Complaining... I think not. I'm not even buying this. :drink

I am just teasing Snad ... He was of course right about the GL statue... So just having some fun:wink1

That's no saw. That's Parallax

I can kindof see Parallax, but it does look like a saw...lol

It is three hands; ring only, saw construct and lantern symbol construct.

It would seem so.

Frankly it doesn't matter to me, as long as he looks like what they showed at SDCC im ordering no matter what

This EX is awesome!!! :rock

But looks like it's almost impossible to display in most shelves/ cases. The price is a bit high.

This could be the best pf IMO.

Next year PF's will be reaching $500. :(

I was telling my twin there has to be three hands because the hand without any constructs is more open than the other 2. The construct hands look more like fists...

$400 is a lot, that's not even including tax and shipping yet. But he looks so cool T-T

Waiting to see the specs on this thing, don't think there's anyway he can stand next to Hal in my besta...

The more I look at it, the more nice it looks. $400 wow wow wow

Im waiting on this piece, mainly because I have so much on pre order and not enough storage as it is. I only ordered GL in August and is currently on Flex so I will pick Sinestro up later on :)

Sinestro Premium format??

In the preview: "Sinestro is held aloft by a brilliantly lit Qwardian power battery." I think I'll display this next to my 1:1 yellow power battery.

Nerd...

yty5u9yn.jpg

This EX looks beasting, GL and sinestro will be a pimp display.

wonder if the specs given would be for the highest point on the tallest contruct/parallax?

Wait...Sinestro is $400 :horror

I'm gonna have to wait on this. How much was gl?

With these prices it's a good time to order my last piece :monkey2...
Won't be this though :)

I complained about the jumps to 350 and 375 but started using flex to not notice the cost but this is starting to come down to principal and sanity. Might b time to retire from his hobby...after catwoman and jean grey of course.

I complained about the jumps to 350 and 375 but started using flex to not notice the cost but this is starting to come down to principal and sanity. Might b time to retire from his hobby...after catwoman and jean grey of course.

I've seen a few people saying that is what flex is for but the price is still the price no matter how you choose to pay for it :cuckoo:
P2 Maq will be when I retire, dreading the price on that :panic:

I don't get the people complaining about the price of this that bought the Hulk Maquette at $650.

Back