Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've run out of ideas on how else to prove GL isn't 1:5 scale. :dunno

These two are going to look great together. :clap

I've run out of ideas on how else to prove GL isn't 1:5 scale. :dunno

These two are going to look great together. :clap

This is true. Sinestro looks absolutely fabulous. Shu really nailed this sculpt. Besides looking great, Shu captures a lot of Sinestro's character traits in the piece. Just looking at this PF you can see his cockiness and smugness. It's written all over the sculpt. This PF is totally spot on and will look great next to the GL PF.

This is true. Sinestro looks absolutely fabulous. Shu really nailed this sculpt. Besides looking great, Shu captures a lot of Sinestro's character traits in the piece. Just looking at this PF you can see his cockiness and smugness. It's written all over the sculpt. This PF is totally spot on and will look great next to the GL PF.

Agree, I can't wait to display them together...

I really hope the colors POP as much as the pics show. He will definitely be the center of attention in my display.

I really hope the colors POP as much as the pics show. He will definitely be the center of attention in my display.

If his paint apps are as good as the ones on the GL PFs, you'll have no issues. Talk about a piece that POPS! The colors on GL are astounding. I have no doubt Sinestro will look at least as good in that dept.

I don't think Hal was designed to display with Batman, Superman, and WW (or the rest of the JL). GL and Sinestro look like they belong in a class all by themselves; considering the size and glossy paint apps.

I can see an eventual lineup consisting of main Lanterns from the entire Lantern Corps spectrum.. now that would be AMAZING!!!

lanterns.jpg

I'm going to guess the next Lantern we see is Carol Ferris (Star Sapphire).

I don't think Hal was designed to display with Batman, Superman, and WW (or the rest of the JL). GL and Sinestro look like they belong in a class all by themselves; considering the size and glossy paint apps.

I can see an eventual lineup consisting of main Lanterns from the entire Lantern Corps spectrum.. now that would be AMAZING!!!

That's what most have been saying.

The costume style does feel like it belongs to a different line to JL, bet we will see a Red Lantern Atrocitus next! I would be over the moon if we get some Blackest night PF!!

Low ES would be the only way we get these.

That's what most have been saying.

The costume style does feel like it belongs to a different line to JL, bet we will see a Red Lantern Atrocitus next! I would be over the moon if we get some Blackest night PF!!

Low ES would be the only way we get these.

SS claims that all the DC pieces are one line, but it certainly seems from the outside that certain pieces were meant to pair together.

Back