Sigs by MaulFan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks bro.... I appreciate it. Man... I loved this piece... :monkey2

Dl_D... Give Maul a chance to make a change please...

I'm going to break it down to 4 separate smaller images, and then you can place them side by side like pjam does, should still look nice together.

Hey Maulfan,

Too late to add another name to the list? :monkey3 I really admire your work with the others.

If not, I'd like to see (for sure) the 7 of 9 PF in my polystoner sig somehow. I also have the Tony Montana Bust (though he is not polystone) and the Iron Man comiquette you could also reference if you want. Your choice though.

:eek:

Hey Maulfan,

Too late to add another name to the list? :monkey3 I really admire your work with the others.

If not, I'd like to see (for sure) the 7 of 9 PF in my polystoner sig somehow. I also have the Tony Montana Bust (though he is not polystone) and the Iron Man comiquette you could also reference if you want. Your choice though.

:eek:

There's no deadline on it, anyone can throw their name in at any point.

Jen, let me know what you'd like in your sig and I'll get it done for ya ;)

:rock :rock Thanks MaulFan....I've got to think about this for a moment...I'm tempted between something with Kratos in God of War or something with Hellboy and the Kroenen.

I'll let you know later this evening. :)

hey maul,

how are the mods coming to my sig? no pressure as you're crazy busy.

if you get a chance, can you keep mine as a regular image, and not an animated gif?

Thanks bro!!!

hey maul,

how are the mods coming to my sig? no pressure as you're crazy busy.

if you get a chance, can you keep mine as a regular image, and not an animated gif?

Thanks bro!!!

Haven't touched upon it just yet, but it'll be a collage, not gif.

DarkKnight, best I could do while keeping it nice was this, 2 cropped gifs, one for Predator 1 and 2 and an AVP one.

darkknightP12.gif

darkknightAVP.gif

Got it, but just got back in town just now, so I won't get to anything tonight. Thanks again for the support though everyone.

You mean like this, I wasn't sure if you'd want your name in it or not.

gow.jpg

That looks awesome MaulFan!!! :rock :rock :rock If you could add KurJen on the bottom left that would be hella cool!!!! Also on the website they show lightening striking in the background....don't know if that is something you could add or not.....And can the top bars that are on the right and left be taken out as well??? Thank you so much!!! Kratos!!! Yeah!!! :monkey5:monkey5

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back