Sign In-- List of Faux Yoda vs. Dooku 100

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the wait-list is coming thru on this piece, I doubt its gonna be the next big thing.

I don't remember to many Grey Hulk VS Spider-Man wait-lists coming thru...

Well, its only 1 that we know of and people do get credit cards declined... I doubt many (if any) actualy canceled.

yeah, we'll see....anyway...I canceled it. :monkey5

Not worth the hassle for me to make an extra $100 or so...

Let it go to a collector who truly wants it.

:duff

yeah, we'll see....anyway...I canceled it. :monkey5

Not worth the hassle for me to make an extra $100 or so...

Let it go to a collector who truly wants it.

:duff

:monkey2 But well done :clap:clap I hope that it did find its way directly to a collector who will appreciate it and not the long way round through flipperville:lol.

you DO know a flipper got it dont you? ... and he will make your $100+ ...

... snatch it ... right outcha hand .. like the pea in Kung Fu... :monkey1

Not to sound like a jerk, But, I could care less about the $100....I have a excellent paying job so $100 isn't a big deal.

Neil, you got # 23 huh? Cool. # 23 to me is like # 42 to Tom.

:D

I lucked out. I bought a Lurtz P.F. Exclusive on eBay last year with # 23 :banana

I tried to get a Vader P.F. # 23 but, I got sniped at the very end.

:monkey4

Neil, you got # 23 huh? Cool. # 23 to me is like # 42 to Tom.

:D

I lucked out. I bought a Lurtz P.F. Exclusive on eBay last year with # 23 :banana

I tried to get a Vader P.F. # 23 but, I got sniped at the very end.

:monkey4

It wasn't one of the #'s that I was gunning for but since it's Jordan cool I'll deal.:D

yupp, that's why # 23 is special to me. Huge Jordan fan myself.

Well for b-ball I'm a Nash guy myself (Canadian thing :D) and in fact my favourite team of the past was the Bad Boys (back when Rodman wasn't googoo)... Thomas, Dumars, Lambeer, Spider Salley, Vinnie "The Microwave"... I hated Jordan then. Respected-- but still hated.:rotfl

#14 (ComputerFly)
#15 (unknown owner) Thanks Kookie
#17 (DDfan96)
#18 (Isildur's bane)
#23 (DarthNeil)
#24 (lcummins)
#25 (bwillis--off to UK)
#26 (Twinzs)
#27 (Darth Loki)
#31 (Zoomaround)
#32 (JediFirefly)
#34 (Kookie)
#37 (endless1)
#38 (Oaktown-- off somewhere...)
#40 (LOTRFan-- off to Aussie land)
#41 (tma1c)
#46 (???? on the Bay)
#50 (madden821)
#54 (Daxion)
#56 (kain4521)
#57 (Badmoon)
#58 (FelMarWETA-- off to the UK)
#60 (Nolocke)
#65 (???? on the Bay)
#68 (bwillis)
#71 (wofford29)
#72 (praxitas)
#74 (Bannister)
#76 (WolverineFan520)
#81 (???? on the Bay)
#83 (heykool69)
#84 (Vader AL-- off to someone in S.C.)
#85 (pixletwin)
#88 (occulum)
#89 (misbitski)
#90 (Darth Robbler)
#94 (iansilv)
#97 (praxitas number two--mac daddie)

Got #90 off ebay for $325. Pretty cheap for a piece that is limited to 100. It came in today and was mint! I missed this piece because my daughter was having her first birthday and I thought that was more important than waiting for the SS newsletter. I never thought I would get this piece for such a low price!

Got #90 off ebay for $325. Pretty cheap for a piece that is limited to 100. It came in today and was mint! I missed this piece because my daughter was having her first birthday and I thought that was more important than waiting for the SS newsletter. I never thought I would get this piece for such a low price!

Congrats!:D

Here is my case. Sorry for the bad pics.. the camera is about 7 years old. It clears Yoda's head by about 2 millimeters which I think is because I went with the better base and it has groves that the top slides into so that lost a little height. If I had gotten the regular flat base there would have been more room but it still fits so not that big a deal.

doo2.jpg

doo3.jpg

doo1.jpg

Case is a bit small....I would have gone with more headroom for sure.

It looks too tight.

Congrats on owning this piece. Great one.

Back