Sideshow's SDCC Exclusives Will Be Revealed Next Week!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there's prob nothing marvel

Maybe some iron man bust ?

I hope they can do something other than Iron man, because I am also collecting HT, so it is a lot of Iron Man already. Love to see different characters, especially heroes who look as dump as the Thing ......

Maybe some iron man bust ?

I hope they can do something other than Iron man, because I am also collecting HT, so it is a lot of Iron Man already. Love to see different characters, especially heroes who look as dump as the Thing ......

it could be anything...terminator, iron man...more dead busts

it could be anything...terminator, iron man...more dead busts

I agree, so I just hope it will be something interesting, something none of us have expected. Just like the Emma Frost LSB, I dont expect to see one LSB that quick since, Red Skull has started pre-order in Feb? I am really looking forward to seeing the next Marvel PF. (They have done 3 X-Men Com last month and the last PF is from GI Joe, rite?) You know ridiculous it might sound, I wake up at 3a.m to check the new release every Friday. (USA Thursday)

I agree, so I just hope it will be something interesting, something none of us have expected. Just like the Emma Frost LSB, I dont expect to see one LSB that quick since, Red Skull has started pre-order in Feb? I am really looking forward to seeing the next Marvel PF. (They have done 3 X-Men Com last month and the last PF is from GI Joe, rite?) You know ridiculous it might sound, I wake up at 3a.m to check the new release every Friday. (USA Thursday)

you sir...are hardcore :rock2

I too am VERY excited to see who the next Marvel PF is :panic::panic::panic:

usually the SDCC exclusives are quick repaints or something small like the mouser last year

there prob won't be any pre orders, just reveals

usually the SDCC exclusives are quick repaints or something small like the mouser last year

there prob won't be any pre orders, just reveals

No matter how I wont be able to buy that at the comic con :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Hey I'm with you I hit refresh about a million times on Tuesday/Thursday afternoons. :wink1:

So your the reason why the site slows down to a crawl at times! :thwak
modok_thor.png

I just want them to reveal a SDCC EX. that I would want for a change. The last few years for me have been sorry reveals.

Back