Sideshow's Online Comic-Con Thread!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone help me find out if they have a special access to the Sideshow area on Wed.?

I looked things over and the preview night is Wed! I'm trying to get in when they have those cases off the statues, so I can take pictures without them.

General admission is on TH, is that correct?

Unless you have an Exhibitor badge, you won't be able to get on the floor outside normal hours. Sideshow does do a "case tour" where they take off the cases of the podiums (one at a time) for picture taking, but it is primarily for the Press, although no one will complain if you take a few pics... just try to keep out of the way of the Press guys.

Unless you have an Exhibitor badge, you won't be able to get on the floor outside normal hours. Sideshow does do a "case tour" where they take off the cases of the podiums (one at a time) for picture taking, but it is primarily for the Press, although no one will complain if you take a few pics... just try to keep out of the way of the Press guys.

I'm going in with press!

But wasn't told when I got to show up!:dunno

Today, the greatest prize I've ever won arrived at my doorstep! #99/100.

P7202868.jpg

And here he is next to his twin:

P7202870.jpg

P7202872.jpg

THANK YOU SO MUCH CHICKY AND THE ENTIRE SIDESHOW TEAM! You've made a Universal Monster fan's summer! I appreciate it, and I will treasure him forever! :D :D :D

Although we are done with Pre-Orders (for now), as other's have guessed there are some exciting previews of products still to show, chat, giveaways, and license announcements. :)

will con attendees get to preorder these items at the con?

Congrats OZZ!!! Seriously, how cool is that??? Maybe makes up for some of the issues you've had to deal with on other statues, eh?

Congrats! That's an awesome prize. Sometimes I wonder how Sideshow can justify giving away so much stuff. I would if they'll ever let us know how much they give away each year. It really boogles the mind.

Congrats! That's an awesome prize. Sometimes I wonder how Sideshow can justify giving away so much stuff. I would if they'll ever let us know how much they give away each year. It really boogles the mind.

Hint, it is usually stuff that doesn't sell well or is sitting around the warehouse.

Just wondering does anyone outside the US ever win contests?

They all seem to be from somewhere in the states.

Edit- Just check every contest for the con and all the winners are from the US.:mad:
So my guess is if you don't live in the US don't bother entering:monkey2

Last edited:
Just wondering does anyone outside the US ever win contests?

They all seem to be from somewhere in the states.

Edit- Just check every contest for the con and all the winners are from the US.:mad:
So my guess is if you don't live in the US don't bother entering:monkey2

Check earlier contests and you will find winners from around the world. Most sideshow collectors and contest entrants are in North America, so the odds are that most winners will also be.

Your best chances at winning are during chats and other special event giveaways. Takes time though.

Check earlier contests and you will find winners from around the world. Most sideshow collectors and contest entrants are in North America, so the odds are that most winners will also be.

Your best chances at winning are during chats and other special event giveaways. Takes time though.

All the winners in July have been in the US

With chat it's a bit hard unless i stay up to 3am(or early hours of the morning) and with 3 kids that ain't going to happen.(10am Sideshow time is 3am here)

Anyway my point is not many, if any overseas people win:lecture

All the winners in July have been in the US

With chat it's a bit hard unless i stay up to 3am(or early hours of the morning) and with 3 kids that ain't going to happen.(10am Sideshow time is 3am here)

Anyway my point is not many, if any overseas people win:lecture

Every once in a while they do a Europe only contest so I think they actually are aware of the timing issues and try to show some collectors over seas some love too.

So when does chat offically start today?

I'm assuming work hasn't rearranged their settings to let me on but I could be home by 5:30ET which would be 2:30 over there.

Congrats Ozzfan!!! That is amazing!!

When does chat open!?!? Is Chris sleeping in on his vacation to San Diego?! :)

Let's get this party started!

Back