Sideshow Zartan Sneak Peek

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hillbilly Jim would beat you to a pulp, fold you in half, fold that half in half, and that half in half and use you as toilet paper for that condescending use of his image.

I don't know, he always got his but kicked in the WWF, so Flosi might have a chance.

2375254148_3201d51045_o.gif

:rock Atta boy Deak! Nature WHOOOOO Boy!

Hillbilly Jim was a damn big guy, but I'm far from petite... That being said I'm sure he'd still kick my ass.

Yup. Here's how it'd play out:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/EWBnnN0txhQ&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/EWBnnN0txhQ&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>​

Warrior was my favorite as a kid. I remember when Dino Bravo called Earthquake out of the audience for the first time to sit on him and the Warrior as they did push-ups.

But damn. He went bat-____ crazy over the years. Now he's a delusional, extreme right-wing psychopath. Maybe he always was.

When I think about pro wrestlers, I try to think of them when they were in their prime. Half of their stories end in real tragedy, and most of the rest turn into these pitiful has-beens. I saw Razor Ramon, 1-2-3 Kid, and Diesel on TNA briefly last week. Those guys seriously need to give it up. So does Flair.

Back on topic, though, here's to hoping Zartan is the next announced Sideshow figure. Here's to also hoping that the next statue is Zartan vs. Flint!

When I think about pro wrestlers, I try to think of them when they were in their prime. Half of their stories end in real tragedy, and most of the rest turn into these pitiful has-beens. I saw Razor Ramon, 1-2-3 Kid, and Diesel on TNA briefly last week. Those guys seriously need to give it up. So does Flair.

Back on topic, though, here's to hoping Zartan is the next announced Sideshow figure. Here's to also hoping that the next statue is Zartan vs. Flint!

The movie The Wrestler never painted a truer picture. The autograph scene is sooooooo true. Every year at WonderCon, Valentine and Honkeytonk fall asleep at the tables waiting for people to recognize them. It's really sad.

As for Zartan, I don't think he'll be next unless Sideshow has figured out what they're gonna do about the body.

Why the Million Dollar Man's ummm helper.

million-dollar-man.jpg

On that note, I think MDM was the most hated heel ever, and he loved it.

Million Dollar Man was an all-time great wrestling personality. Up there with Ric Flair and the Macho Man during their heydays. Too bad Virgil just wouldn't keep his mouth shut and keep cleaning the crap off of Million Dollar Man's shoes, etc. If so, he would be living in a mansion today,* instead of sitting by himself at a table, waiting for people who don't show up.

*well technically, he would be living in the shed outside of Ted Dibiase's mansion, but close enough.

Why the Million Dollar Man's ummm helper.

million-dollar-man.jpg

On that note, I think MDM was the most hated heel ever, and he loved it.

Yeah, still don't know who Virgil is. :lol I think Jimmy Heart was hated more than Ted though.

Ted's son is making quite the splash at the moment.

This would be sweet if it had color changing paint on Zartan. Just like some of the Chrome Illusions paints you see on cars that changes colors from different angles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back