Sideshow Wolf Bio Recast Alert

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still, its not true. As I said, we had already agreed on a full refund before he took this public, and NO I'm not sorry or ashamed for anything that happened here.

He's the one that made the mistake in buying this figure, I gave him all the info(to the best of my knowledge)

I even asked him to be adults about this and publicly apologize to each other, but he has to be the childish one and refuse.

You would be wise to keep that pie hole shut at this point.....NOBODY believes anything you say and you look like a tool. And, I don't think too many people will be dealing with you in the future.....

Still, its not true. As I said, we had already agreed on a full refund before he took this public, and NO I'm not sorry or ashamed for anything that happened here.

He's the one that made the mistake in buying this figure, I gave him all the info(to the best of my knowledge)

I even asked him to be adults about this and publicly apologize to each other, but he has to be the childish one and refuse.

I'm with gofourindian on this one... I think it's best you two just bury the hatchet and avoid revisiting this topic again. Not only are these post-deal comments like beating a dead horse, but they're making you seem even fishier. Just saying.

That's how Dad did it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far.

If you ain't first, you're last. [points to television camera]

tonystark.jpg

I'm with gofourindian on this one... I think it's best you two just bury the hatchet and avoid revisiting this topic again. Not only are these post-deal comments like beating a dead horse, but they're making you seem even fishier. Just saying.
agreed. both of these guys come off as sleazy to me. they're definitely entertaining, but i know better than to sell/buy with them. luckily, most board members aren't like that.

I refused because out of every 10 post you put up, you lie 9 times!

You havent paid me back in full as you are $13.00 short. You dont trust me get in your mom's car and head over hereand pick it up.

If I had not come to this board and done this you would have ignored me until the law came to your door.

Sent by:
Cindi Wood
Buyer Email:
[email protected]
Payment Sent to:

[email protected]
Amount received:
$229.00 USD
Fee amount:
-$6.94 USD
Net amount:
$222.06 USD

Sent by:
Cindi Wood
Buyer Email:
[email protected]
Payment Sent to:

[email protected]
Amount received:
$200.00 USD
Fee amount:
-$6.10 USD
Net amount:
$193.90 USD

Issue a refund

You have up to 60 days to refund the payment and get the fees back.

You would be wise to keep that pie hole shut at this point.....NOBODY believes anything you say and you look like a tool. And, I don't think too many people will be dealing with you in the future.....

You know what? That's all fine and good, everybody's entitled to their own opinion. I know I did nothing wrong, so I have nothing to be ashamed of.

And after this, I am done with this whole fiasco. And for all you people out their who think I'm only 16, and that my mommy does everything for me, in actuality I'm 18 and I have a full time job. And my mommy doesn't take care of me.

I refused because out of every 10 post you put up, you lie 9 times!

You havent paid me back in full as you are $13.00 short. You dont trust me get in your mom's car and head over hereand pick it up.

If I had not come to this board and done this you would have ignored me until the law came to your door.

Sent by:
Cindi Wood
Buyer Email:
[email protected]
Payment Sent to:

[email protected]
Amount received:
$229.00 USD
Fee amount:
-$6.94 USD
Net amount:
$222.06 USD

Sent by:
Cindi Wood
Buyer Email:
[email protected]
Payment Sent to:

[email protected]
Amount received:
$200.00 USD
Fee amount:
-$6.10 USD
Net amount:
$193.90 USD

Issue a refund

You have up to 60 days to refund the payment and get the fees back.

:lol, I never lied once in this whole thread. You've made me out to be a liar, and as expected all the people I've bought and sold to/from turned against me.:dunno

So out of all the funds you've recieved, to make your full refund($420.00), I owe you $4.04. I'll be nice and send you $5.00 As a gift of course:D

You know what? That's all fine and good, everybody's entitled to their own opinion. I know I did nothing wrong, so I have nothing to be ashamed of.

And after this, I am done with this whole fiasco. And for all you people out their who think I'm only 16, and that my mommy does everything for me, in actuality I'm 18 and I have a full time job. And my mommy doesn't take care of me.

:rotfl:rotfl I would believe you but your track record sucks. NAM the message he sent you claiming the box was crushed did it look like this??? I dont see anything about a box, missing spear, none original mask......... I see Full Monty. I asked for 400, he answered 420, I said I read it again. I asked again complete? He said as complete as it gets. That was all we ever talked about.

Those who say they wont buy or sell to me atleast read the evidence before you blacklist me and take a 10 year old word for it.

004.jpg

Last edited:
ZOMG Che-CHE!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZOMG - is a varient of the all-too-popular acronym "OMG", meaning "Oh My God". The "z" was originally a mistake while attempting to hit the shift key with the left hand, and type "OMG" Also used in all-caps, 'ZOMG' is generally used in a sarcastic manner, more often than not a humiliating fasion. It is also used as a device for stating the obvious.
"zOMG! you r teh winz!!one!!eleven!"

Ok I had to look it up in the Urban Dictionary, alright Skiman... :)

ZOMG - is a varient of the all-too-popular acronym "OMG", meaning "Oh My God". The "z" was originally a mistake while attempting to hit the shift key with the left hand, and type "OMG" Also used in all-caps, 'ZOMG' is generally used in a sarcastic manner, more often than not a humiliating fasion. It is also used as a device for stating the obvious.
"zOMG! you r teh winz!!one!!eleven!"

Ok I had to look it up in the Urban Dictionary, alright Skiman... :)

it's pronounce, like "ZOOOOOOEH MY GOD!!!!!!!!" Like a major OMG....

Basically if you saw this, you would say ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :google it also works wit the typo explanation as if you were overly excited that you fat thumb the word or acronym OMG. :lecture

animatedgifofchristinahendricksbutt.gif

:rotfl:rotfl I would believe you but your track record sucks. NAM the message he sent you claiming the box was crushed did it look like this??? I dont see anything about a box, missing spear, none original mask......... I see Full Monty. I asked for 400, he answered 420, I said I read it again. I asked again complete? He said as complete as it gets. That was all we ever talked about.

Those who say they wont buy or sell to me atleast read the evidence before you blacklist me and take a 10 year old word for it.

Honestly, PM's don't prove ____. I can change it to say whatever I want:

Predator vs. Alien said:
ashkanls said:
Predator vs. Alien said:
Dude, no, I wanna be top! That hurt my ass so bad last time!

ashkanls said:
Predator vs. Alien said:
ashkanls said:
I'm not taking it in the bum. I'll be the top!
Okay, but I get to be top!

I'm game, but I'm top and you're bottom!

Hey, wanna have freaky butt love?

What do you want?

Back