Sideshow Wetaholics Anonymous Club - Where are you from?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: wetaholics

You mentioned up top somewhere that you sent me an email. I was forgotten :\ :)

wetaholics

Just sent it witchking...sorry for forgetting you, nothing personal!!;) :eek:

Re: wetaholics

a t§shirt sounds great... that would be awesome... count me in... I will buy a few... hehehe:rollin

wetaholics

Does someone own, or have access to a t-shirt printing business?? I think we need to agree on a slogan, or a small series, and go from there!:D

I like alot of what has been put forth already!! Will definitely buy one if they are made!!:b :b

Wetaholics

Hi fellows !
A T-shirt with all the names on the back and something on the front....? This would be fantastic !!!!!! I´ll take part...perhaps....a little help from Weta himself ??:rollin

Maybe i could do up the T-shirt graphics and stuff, im working in the design industry. If fellow addicts wants to do this, i dont mind doing a pro bono. ;)

Front: Wetaholic Anonymous
Back: graphic showing a skeleton grabbing to his statues? :b

Re: Wetaholics Anonymous Club

I thought we were gonna put all the names from our little club on the back? Maybe with the countries behind it? :)

wetaholics

I agree Nessasita we need the names on the back (so that others out there don't think we're too insane;) ;) )! I am in, just tell me how much!!!:D

Re: count me in...

*bump* get this back up there!!! hehehe and yes names, so if ever we are on a road trip~lost we can just grab our shirt and map hehehe "well only 12 Nessa's in the phone book one of them has to have a hobit hole/slash hot tub for me"!!!:D

Re: count me in...

front: wetaholics anonymous
with all the names .....location and all at the back eh?
do u guys really wanna do this?

Back