Statue Sideshow Venom lifesize Bust (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very very very impressive in person. Although, I must say -- I'd think Venom would be bigger than this. He's on the small side. Probably standing at 6'3" 250 lbs

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

This will be the one I use my Sideshow points on!!! EEEEKKKK!!!

This gives the OG bust a run for its money, IMO.

I think this blows the OG outta the water! Maybe I should start collecting busts....

I can appreciate that. It really improves on it in a lot of ways. A huge plus for this new one is it looks better sized then the first one. I love the detail on the first one, but it's just a bit too small, IMO.

I really love the 1:1 pieces though. Definitely consider it!

Few of my pics
89b141bee28b25e1a8f3fa2e3d08f8b2.jpg
13c397865bbb6843d9b77341dee69631.jpg
4a77715f41346b0b719ec7cf67875d6b.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

side profile looks really good, but im not sure about the front view, looks kinda derpy

I like that this has different kinds of gloss. Too often I've seen products use one type overall and it diminishes the look and a quality sculpt or colours.

Side view looks amazing. Front view looks like crap. If side view and front view matched I'd buy this statue. Bust I'm not displaying this piece sideways.

Good try but that front view is horrible. Venom is one of my favorite spider Man characters and this piece almost did it justice. The original bust is better than this piece.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Ya not sure on the eyes, will need to see some more pics, but hopefully they can pull off the paint!

This looked so huge next to Susan on SideShow Live yesterday. Damn!

Good thing I don't collect busts ...otherwise I'd be all over this one.

Back