Sideshow Vampirella Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OH! I can't wait anymore to touch it every detail on her sculpt.

why doesn't SS inform me deliverd aleart when the statue is ready to ship out... Hurry up Sideshow.

I'm sorry, I havent been following this one. Is this 1/4 scale, or is only the PF 1/4 scale?

My damn brother in-law and nephew were playing football with my damn couch pillow in the living room and almost hit Vampirella and other stuff. Freakin a**holes that pissed me off.

They're sending the regular already? Anyone knows a place that sell the regular for a good price (must ship worldwide)?

This has exceeded all my expectations. I have some trouble getting the regular head in but I prefer the exclusive better anyway. i loved guessing where the bats should go. Note look for bat holes in bright light.

:dunnoSorry bro, Vamp EX selling for the absurd & ridiculous price of around 800$ already..you could try your luck here..the auction price is still at 400$ :)

I know its sick already. I had preordered it when it came available. then some personal emergencies came about and i canceled and sold everything. just trying to get back into it now. I had a lot of grails and other ones that I loved that had to go. Both Hulk PFs, Cap PF Ex, Red Skull PF, Spidey Hulk Comis. just to name some. Sad to get rid of them but had to take care of the Fam first. Now its time to start collecting again. Just glad to get back into it.

I know its sick already. I had preordered it when it came available. then some personal emergencies came about and i canceled and sold everything. just trying to get back into it now. I had a lot of grails and other ones that I loved that had to go. Both Hulk PFs, Cap PF Ex, Red Skull PF, Spidey Hulk Comis. just to name some. Sad to get rid of them but had to take care of the Fam first. Now its time to start collecting again. Just glad to get back into it.

This is an extremely expensive hobby..most people can barely pay the bills without getting into debt much less dream about paying 400$ for a statue! Only a tiny segment of the population that is well set financially can afford this hobby...Glad you were able to settle things..have you per-ordered anything yet?

yes, preordered Skaar and Gambit LSB! got on waitlist for both Vampis. PF and Comi, i doubt they will covert but had to try. WL for Joker PF. Looks amazing. WL for Thor and Cap movie PFs. dont know what else i missed so im still looking for what i have to get on WL for.

yes, preordered Skaar and Gambit LSB! got on waitlist for both Vampis. PF and Comi, i doubt they will covert but had to try. WL for Joker PF. Looks amazing. WL for Thor and Cap movie PFs. dont know what else i missed so im still looking for what i have to get on WL for.

All Good pieces..the Cap. America movie PF especially looks awesome..I recently acquired The God of War Kratos and ordered Athena Goddess of War AP as a companion piece..absolutely killer pieces..

DSC_0855.JPG
[/IMG]
S901534_press01__22421_zoom.jpg

yeah ARH has some killer pieces. Thor looks amazing and huge. Cleo looks stunning, and like the removable top. Leonidas looks pretty cool. Their Grim looks like its a Grail for sure. how do you like the God of War? a friend of mine had it and returned it, didnt like it for some reason. looks bad a$$ to me.

Back