Sideshow Vampirella Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man this is so freakin tempting. and the EX is the same price?!!? but i display all my statues at work and this thing is pretty NSFW...even for a game company. ugh! want to buy, want to buy!

man this is so freakin tempting. and the EX is the same price?!!? but i display all my statues at work and this thing is pretty NSFW...even for a game company. ugh! want to buy, want to buy!

I agree but that pose(EX) and the bats....:drool

All I know, is that this is gonna look ****in' fantastic next to my Elvira PF!! :rock :yess:

Now I'm hoping that Sideshow gets the Red Sonja license and I can die happy. :)

:lol no, just debating whether to purchase it or not... i don't care for the excl face (looks like she's having an orgasm) so i'd probably buy the reg cheaper from another site... BUT I know nothing about the character and I'm not sure where the hell I would even display her. :lol

But she's a beautiful piece, so I don't know. :(

:lol no, just debating whether to purchase it or not... i don't care for the excl face (looks like she's having an orgasm) so i'd probably buy the reg cheaper from another site... BUT I know nothing about the character and I'm not sure where the hell I would even display her. :lol

But she's a beautiful piece, so I don't know. :(
--

You know nothing about . . . Vampirella?

:slap

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vampirella

...So very tempted but the regular head bothers me. Looks like a cross between Joan Rivers and that tranny Amanda Lepore!:monkey4

Damn this is gorgeous....so very tempting to buy :drool
What to do :panic: :panic:
x

you'll kick yourself if you don't do it. You will have to put it on a rotating pedestal:rotfl
vampi.jpg

Back