Sideshow: Thor Premium Format (2022)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
850 ES in todays collecting climate. That's a really low total for any time frame for a Thor statue and to have it be a classic looking Thor is even more amazing. I would have thought that would have gotten the Captain America ES of 3500 or more. I'm very interested to see how this low ES plays out on the secondary market over the years.

2NA8jDV.jpg

I just ordered this. Coolest comic book Thor I've ever seen, it has real Kirby power and presence. It will go great with the comic Cap and Black Widow Sideshow just came out with. Hopefully this means a full comic style Avengers team is on the way; I'm hoping or a comic Iron Man announcement soon. And hopefully it also means they're going to give us another Scarlet Witch, as their most recent attempt was...not great.

I just ordered this. Coolest comic book Thor I've ever seen, it has real Kirby power and presence. It will go great with the comic Cap and Black Widow Sideshow just came out with. Hopefully this means a full comic style Avengers team is on the way; I'm hoping or a comic Iron Man announcement soon. And hopefully it also means they're going to give us another Scarlet Witch, as their most recent attempt was...not great.
R.gif
Hopefully, it will be delivered soon....:D

I like mine. Classic Thor, ready to really throw that hammer at something. I dig the base.
Overall pretty large, cape takes a little bit of time but once done looks fine, nice and RED.

This is it, I think.... Hulk to complete the "set" maybe...

Definitely breaking for Ghost Rider.

Back