• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow thor pf ex

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jory REX

Super Freak
Reaction score
this is all part of my fund raising for iron man 1:1 bust, got this ex for sale $480 plus shipping and paypal fees #123
(PENDING)

DSC01505.jpg

DSC01506.jpg

DSC01504-1.jpg

send me offers

Last edited:
Big mistake, look at how nice that collection looks together! Keep Thor and forget about the IM bust, I say.

seriously, screw the bust... this thor is badass!!!

I agree.... Thor is one of the best statues I have ever seen. It is in the same level as Doom and Hulk. Forget Iron Man bust. It's going to be around for a while and will die down someday because it is movie related....but Thor.......not Thor.

I say keep it. It goes amazing with your Hulk and Cap.

that is just beautiful winter, for a second there i kinda was "maybe i shouldnt sell my thor" but with that pic, im back on track :D

im getting alot of pm for this piece. got some good offers but nothing final yet. for those who are interested in this piece and couldnt send me pm's cuz my inbox is full, you can send me pm's at statueforum.com as well. same user name. i will try to check my inbox frequently and respond to all inquiries

will be throwing this original art of mine for free for whoever buys this piece from me :D

DSC01276.jpg

Looking at both pics, my vote is still for Thor. I already got my notice that mine has been shipped, so I cannot wait!!! :D

Back