Statue Sideshow Terminator 2 Battle Damaged T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol Vitus! Terminator metal is right up my alley.

Just both the cd , they are amazing , if it bleeds we can kill it , is amazing as all there songs are

cool. Get to the Choppa and "Come with me if you want to live are great too! :rock:rock:rock:rock

Isn't the singer in trouble for hiring a hit-man or something though? LOL

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF1-UDPQySg&list=RD02rpEgQ3b_Ug0[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpEgQ3b_Ug0[/ame]

This PF is very nice ill definitely Pre-Order on my birthday since don't have the NRD cash at the moment but really can't wait for this. The EX isn't a big deal to me so if it's gone it's not going to affect it. Just want the PF itself which that sculpt is fantastic and curious of the Edition size. Congrats to you guys who have him on order. Your in for a real treat. I'm a Arnold fan and I know I'm going to love this PF.

Come on Sideshow, get a grip!
You will happily fill us with low quantity alert BS but you can't even release the ES.
If there's less than 10, which I highly doubt, you must know the ES so just put it up for potential customers.
Personally getting really tired of all the BS alerts, quality, and price rises.
Found the invoice to my Thor PF which was $325 last year. All of a sudden we're looking at $400-$1,200 for a PF! :slap

Rant over!

I was debating to order it but PO'd it just now.... So there should be less then 9 now lol. The ES will probably be 500.

It is not in the newsletter for less than 25 so I think the less than 10 warning is a glitch or something. How can you sell out when there is no ES yet?

It is not in the newsletter for less than 25 so I think the less than 10 warning is a glitch or something. How can you sell out when there is no ES yet?

It's been done before. I think Joker & Batman didn't get a ES before it was sold out.

Checking inventory now.....looks like I just got in on time lol

Ah, so another Harley PO thing again. Nope i won't fall for it again this time. If I order I can wait until sell out to get on the WL.

Since I haven't been charged yet....I cancelled my order lol. I'm going to call ssc and ask what the ES will be before I replace my order again.

Back