Statue Sideshow Terminator 2 Battle Damaged T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks aweeeesome!!! i like even better than the enterbay,...the eb one have a huge head,...this one have better proportions,..

While I do think Enterbays Sculpt looks better, I also think the head sculpt looks abnormally large in some pictures.

Looks great but considering the amount of awesomeness at SDCC he may not make the cut.

Last edited:
Re: New Terminator 2 T800 Statue?

I don't like clothing... one of the reason I hate PFs. I only own the 2 terminator ones. I don't want to have to steam or iron my statues or worry about the fake leather sticking to the statue.
I bought a few older ones before and the clothes were so wrinkly and they never looked right. I think they sat in the box for too long.

I especially don't like Doll stands.
But they seem to be a must because I don't like when I my figure falls over.
The 1/4 figure that I had on display was the loudest sound I ever heard from the collection room when it fell.

I don't like posing them for display either lol. too much work heheh.

I actually switched to collecting dolls from statues once but I ended up selling the dolls and buying the statues back lol.

If I'm going to buy a fig it will be a NECA for under $20 bucks and that's enough to play and pose with for me...
I even kinda like the figures that are sculpted into cool poses rather than have lots of articulation

I'm not even worried that the figure might look a tad better in the face if I am not paying a ton the statue and the prices are similar.

Fair enough, but if you hate clothing then wtf do you collect? Just NECA figures? I get why the clothing and posing bothers you. Futzing figures can be annoying and tedious for me as well, but the end result is worth it :)

Stands don't look too great, but they are now a thing of the past since a fellow boardie put me onto this stuff called quakehold gel :yess: it allows you to stick the figure to a surface which removes the need for a stand. It's not permanent so it can be removed if you want to move the figure or change position/pose.

For me, it all comes down to realism. I don't really have a preference towards either figures or statues. I just want the most realistic-looking representation of my favourite characters, and figures seem to pull this off the best. If PF's had paint jobs as good as Hot Toys or Enterbay figures, I'd be all over them. The sculpt on this Terminator PF is actually really good, it's just a shame that it'll be let down by a crappy paint job in the production version.

SDCC_2013_Sideshow_Collectibles_Thursday-016.jpg

The stupidest thing I've ever seen... 100% SSC product!

I think in this case I would even prefer a print over that pointless thumbs up. I get why they did it to match the ex of the first T2 pf but I wouldn't display it with the fig tbh. Maybe over on a dvd shelf or something.

Goddamn! That is a mighty fine looking PF! Proportions are perfect, clothing/weathering spot on and a killer pose! Sculpt is fantastic!

To bad there's a 95% chance Sideshow will drop the ball in production.

Would love to own that prototype.

Anyone able to get a height measurement on that piece? Maybe about 22" I'm guessing?

And yea pretty lame EX item. I'll get the cheaper regular unless if SS decides to come out with a better EX.

I think in this case I would even prefer a print over that pointless thumbs up. I get why they did it to match the ex of the first T2 pf but I wouldn't display it with the fig tbh. Maybe over on a dvd shelf or something.

Cheaper from local retailers then Irvy?

Back