Statue Sideshow Terminator 2 Battle Damaged T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that for the ex or regular? Anyway, it's a pretty good statue. The Arnie likeness is decent, not perfect, but the weathering on the leather looks good.

No body comment the battle damage on chest is way too low? Its looks like on abdoment

Yea its been mentioned quite a bit lol. Its an ok piece. I just feel it was a massive let down with careless mistakes throughout.

It should have been epic but it isnt :(

Can anyone compare this to the enterbay one?

The thing is you will always get divided opinion as it becomes statue v figure fanboy debate. As a collector of both and impartial, id say the enterbay is the better version. I find it more accurate to the source, the sculpt is amazing and in terms of realism, polystone will never quite get to the level of detail pvc can. By that I mean paint application and skin texture.
I actually think the pf sculpt is very good, its just let down by an average paint job, awkward pose, horrible t shirt and wrongly positioned endo section.
But hey thats just my opinion. If I had to sum it up, id say the pf is a good statue. Id say the figure is arguably one of the best at any scale to date.

See them for yourself and you decide :)

458 of 500 is in the house.
It is a fantastic piece. :clap
All the complaining is for nothing. My photos (from Samsung S4) do not do it justice nor has any other photos that I have seen. The only issue I can even remotely complain about is that the blood should be more glossy. Otherwise, it is a home run.

when myn arrives, I may try and do some weathering to the neck of the shirt, get that part look all ripped up matching his battle damaged look. If I do that, the statue could look even better

when myn arrives, I may try and do some weathering to the neck of the shirt, get that part look all ripped up matching his battle damaged look. If I do that, the statue could look even better

There have been a few tackle adding extra details, you may want to check back through the thread and see those. They look pretty good.

Some pictures of mine.

1312.jpg

1315.jpg

1313.jpg

1314.jpg

1311.jpg

1310.jpg

1110.jpg

1109.jpg

1108.jpg

1120.jpg

Emzi that looks pretty darn good imo . Like the bust beside it to . I am going to have to try and fabricate new legs for my mannequin in an attempt to get as close as possible to that pose

I'm buying an EX for £300 inc shipping which I think is a pretty sweet deal, wanted the EX especially with the lower ES and I do quite like the thumbs up extra. Hoping to get it next week :)

Back