Statue Sideshow Terminator 2 Battle Damaged T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't we all just agree that this piece looks really bad?

I do sure hope the delay means some sort of common sense from SSC (as in, they'll fix this) but that seems unlikely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Child please. Wind me up? "You're not trying"…you're one of those people who say something, you make your point, and then stand by it. Someone, or in this case a whole damn message board essentially, come over, and say hey bud, you might be wrong, or think of it this way, etc. Then, instead of compromising a little, or trying to look at that other person's perspective, you just become more entrenched in your original position. Despite logical, well written statements and comments that CLEARLY indicate why you should, at a minimum, look at something a different way. But no, this person, who normally is an ignorant tool, can't admit anything or listen to logic, because that would mean, to them, that somehow their argument or perspective is wrong, and that is a bad thing, because its about winning, not about arriving at a logical conclusion. (thats why they're the ignorant tool that they are) Typically these people may posses the intellect to know better, and may understand the other person's argument, but their necessity to be a tool overrides their obligation to other people and completely forbids them from having effective communication. So instead of admitting that I was right, or in this case just admitting that people might not have your perspective/opinion about this piece, or that that damn shirt/turtleneck that arnold has on IS NOT the same one from the movie, you instead choose to say stupid, idiotic comments like, "I'm not one to worry about statues being 100% movie accurate because, IMHO, I could care less and I have more important things to fill my time with", or "Feel free to lose sleep over what you tell people you have while I put mine on a shelf not caring what people on the internet think of it", or "You obviously take all of this way too seriously so I'm happy you "came to your senses" and didn't make the mistake of a lifetime, in buying such a travesty to humanity…", or "edit - as predicted it's nice to see your peanut gallery cheering you on ", and lastly, "So easy to wind you up, even when I'm not trying." Bottom line, you're a tool, instead of admitting the right thing, you say stupid **** and then try to act like you're so cool and that this is all above you. You aren't fooling anyone, you're as obvious as it is to notice that the T2 PF's shirt is awful/incorrect.

Wall of text crits for over 9000

I do sure hope the delay means some sort of common sense from SSC (as in, they'll fix this) but that seems unlikely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They'll need more than a couple of months to fix this IMO. The headsculpt being the worst thing about it for me, needs to be completely re-done. That's not taking into account the other issues that need to be addressed.

Why did this piece delayed,anybody know?

Lack of interest.

Seriously, why does anything (almost everything) get delayed from SS? I always see the same responses to delays, "I just hope this means they are fixing abcdef" or my favorite, "I don't care about the delays, probably just means they are taking the time to make it perfect!"

When the reality is, they are overbooked on the capacity to manufacture, the actual shipping date was more of a best guess than anything, they invariably run into production issues/samples sent back and forth that don't meet spec, etc.

Lack of interest.

Seriously, why does anything (almost everything) get delayed from SS? I always see the same responses to delays, "I just hope this means they are fixing abcdef" or my favorite, "I don't care about the delays, probably just means they are taking the time to make it perfect!"

When the reality is, they are overbooked on the capacity to manufacture, the actual shipping date was more of a best guess than anything, they invariably run into production issues/samples sent back and forth that don't meet spec, etc.

Well...got it.Thank you.

Well playing with toys should stop at 13 :monkey3

once your married or are in a long term relationship, why not toys, not like you have to impress girls anymore :)

Of course if I ever breakup with my GF and need to find a new one, then all the toys go into the closet and the Snowboard, Rock Climbing equipment, Surf Board, Travel Brochures, GQ Magazines and Exercise equipment comes back out :)

once your married or are in a long term relationship, why not toys, not like you have to impress girls anymore :)

Of course if I ever breakup with my GF and need to find a new one, then all the toys go into the closet and the Snowboard, Rock Climbing equipment, Surf Board, Travel Brochures and exercise equipment comes back out :)

Haha I hear ya lol. Burgundys deep burn !

Yes, there is a LOT of room for improvement. Kind of wished I had kept my DX13EX now and not transferred the NRD to this.

I love this piece. I can't believe all the hate towards it. I'm sure all you nitpickers out there could whittle a better one out of an ol' hickory stump, but this one will do until then. It has it's issues, like most pieces, but I'm sure ss will take care of them. Not buying a statue because it's eye doesn't light up is about as silly as not buying it because you can't take it in the bath tub with you. These are for disPLAY not play. I also agree the chest piece needs raised and I believe it will be. I wish people would stop getting on these forums to complain about what they aren't going to buy anyway.

I wish people would stop getting on these forums to complain about what they aren't going to buy anyway.

Really? If I liked the production piece I would easily buy this.
Because I waited and don't like what I see means I don't have the right to air my concerns/disappointment?
Get real, this is a forum.

Yep, you have the right to voice your displeasure and people who like it should have the same right, without people crying about it. It goes both ways. In before another wall of text.

I love this piece. I can't believe all the hate towards it. I'm sure all you nitpickers out there could whittle a better one out of an ol' hickory stump, but this one will do until then. It has it's issues, like most pieces, but I'm sure ss will take care of them. Not buying a statue because it's eye doesn't light up is about as silly as not buying it because you can't take it in the bath tub with you. These are for disPLAY not play. I also agree the chest piece needs raised and I believe it will be. I wish people would stop getting on these forums to complain about what they aren't going to buy anyway.

You have a lot to learn

Back