Sideshow Terminator 1:1 Endoarm & 1:1 Rosebox Shotgun

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sideshowpdx

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm strongly considering selling my Sideshow Endoarm and Rosebox shotgun. These are a little over 6 years old. Both in mint condition. I can't find anything on the value of these guys... Any ideas?

interior0033-vi.jpg

a>

I have the endo-arm but I have been looking for the shotgun for a long time with no luck. Let me know if you do decide to sell and depending on your location and the price I may buy it from you. :)

Does anyone know what's a good price on the Marushin M1887 T2 Airsoft Rosebud shotgun??

I am on the hunt for one of these myself. There are two versions. One, limited/rare with a wood stock. The other, plastic stock. I've been searching for about 2 years with no success.

I am on the hunt for one of these myself. There are two versions. One, limited/rare with a wood stock. The other, plastic stock. I've been searching for about 2 years with no success.

I don't know which one my friend has but the lucky guy has 2 of them. He told me to throw him a price but I don't want to over pay.

It's tough to give a price estimate. No recent sales. It would be easier if you knew what he paid for them and offer 25% more as your opening shot. All I can tell you for sure is that if the stock is real wood, that's going to be worth significantly more. Also, if he has the original boxes, that too will bump up the price. Good luck. If he wants more than you are willing to pay, please let me know what he's asking and put me in touch with him. I'm not saying I'll out bid you, but if the price is right, I'd like to take a shot at it. I'll take good care of it. :)

Oh, it's Rosebox, not Rosebud.

The plastic stock version, when it came out was $333.00.
Wood stock version was $385.00.

It's tough to give a price estimate. No recent sales. It would be easier if you knew what he paid for them and offer 25% more as your opening shot. All I can tell you for sure is that if the stock is real wood, that's going to be worth significantly more. Also, if he has the original boxes, that too will bump up the price. Good luck. If he wants more than you are willing to pay, please let me know what he's asking and put me in touch with him. I'm not saying I'll out bid you, but if the price is right, I'd like to take a shot at it. I'll take good care of it. :)

Oh, it's Rosebox, not Rosebud.

:rotfl:rotfl....I'm seeing him this weekend. I'm sure he didn't pay a lot for them since he got them from his boss. I'll let you know how much he's asking.

You have two cards to play:
1. The buddy card.
2. The Christmas time card.

If you can pull it off, give him the "I want a Red Ryder BB gun" look. Take him out for lunch (on you). His favorite chow. You want this shotgun.

Back