• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SIDESHOW T-800 ENDOSKULL COMBAT VERSION polished to chrome

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lavigne

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi there, items located in the Asia region, will provide my eBay account as reference. Shipping and PP fees is extra.

1. SIDESHOW T-800 ENDOSKULL COMBAT VERSION polished to chrome version. Battery cap misplaced. Asking for only $390

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys Batmobile Tumbler / Batman DX02

i saw one sell on ebay a few months ago for $600

Re: Hot Toys Batmobile Tumbler / Batman DX02

i saw one sell on ebay a few months ago for $600

I'm sure they are, " few months ago ", just go and check eBay " now " and see how many of those pop out in yr search.

Latest completed listing at ebay : https://completed.shop.ebay.com/i.html?rt=nc&LH_Complete=1&_nkw=hot%20toys%20batmobile&_dmd=1&_dmpt=Diecast_Vehicles&_fln=1&_sop=3&_trksid=p3286.c0.m283&_rdc=1

I'm a reasonable guy, if offers are sent i will consider them. Thanks for informing me , but if you are not helping with my sales, please refrain from posting in my thread.

Re: Hot Toys Batmobile / Batpod / Batman DX02

hey bro. u getting out of the DK?

good luck with the sale.

Re: Hot Toys Batmobile / Batpod / Batman DX02

I like the one that sold for $399. . . .plus $884 for shipping.

I'm sure that's a completely legitimate transaction.

Back