Statue Sideshow Superman Rebirth Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So does SS still follow the procedure of shipping out all the EX's before the reg's? I'm kinda afraid if I PO the reg, it's gonna be the same situation.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

So does SS still follow the procedure of shipping out all the EX's before the reg's? I'm kinda afraid if I PO the reg, it's gonna be the same situation.

They’ve ship both around the same time.

I'll get the EX eventually. If they put this up with a TBD ES like Wonder Woman then I'll have plenty of time to order.

I'll get the EX eventually. If they put this up with a TBD ES like Wonder Woman then I'll have plenty of time to order.

Agreed. No ES, no rush.

I'm torn on the head sculpt. It looks decent from many angles, though a little too Bruce Campbell-esque than I would prefer. Then from other angles... not so great:

Superman PF Profile.jpg

Not feeling this personally. Loved Wonder Woman but this just doesn’t feel right to me. The pose looks weird, face sculpt is not my kind of Clark, not feeling the base and also not loving the costume. The ex is cool enough though. I much prefer the old PF over this. So pass for me, will stick to the Superman pieces I have and have ordered. Congrats to those who like it and are getting it!

Agreed. No ES, no rush.

I'm torn on the head sculpt. It looks decent from many angles, though a little too Bruce Campbell-esque than I would prefer. Then from other angles... not so great:

View attachment 390910

That's the kind of thing which to me makes it seem much more prudent to wait on ordering until in-hand pix are available, especially if you don't need the exclusive.

Yes, like the new Wonder Woman, I will wait for the production pics before deciding what to do. Neither EX is a must for me. Both statues are really nice but since they aren't new characters, I don't feel a rush to order. I'm guessing they'll make a ton of all 3 of the new trinity so I'm not worried.

I like the pose, body sculpt and the EX, but the portrait and fabric cape are negatives to me.... with statues hitting $600 it's a lot harder to pull the trigger unless the statue is almost perfect. I like the portrait and pose on the old Supes PF but hated the fabric pajamas, plus the possibility of leaning down the road convinced me to sell it.

I imagine it will be a few months before we get an Edition Size and when we do I expect it to be rather large... so there's no rush to order

Well there's my two Supes for next year. The Hot Toys JL version and this one. Done and Done!! Can't wait for both!

Pretty sure this will be my first statue
..unless I order something else later that drops first. Anyone know the likely import fee to get this to the UK if I order through Sideshow?

Not feeling this personally. Loved Wonder Woman but this just doesn’t feel right to me. The pose looks weird, face sculpt is not my kind of Clark, not feeling the base and also not loving the costume. The ex is cool enough though. I much prefer the old PF over this. So pass for me, will stick to the Superman pieces I have and have ordered. Congrats to those who like it and are getting it!

Same here. He's too young looking for me.

Agreed. No ES, no rush.

View attachment 390910

Ouch! That angle is now keeping me from pulling the trigger on this one. I might wait for Prime 1 Jim Lee Superman but that's more $$$. I'll wait awhile.

Maybe enough people will hold off on pre-ordering that they'll actually announce a reasonable edition size. I'd prefer not to see these as "peg warmers" like the last trinity.

Back