Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EX is back in stock again? This is like the second time in four months I've seen this happen. What's up with that?

Yep. I've got to imagine it's due to all of our defective statues having to be returned instead of replaced. If SSC doesn't want to stand by their quality then they can watch their defective products just rot in their warehouse. Too bad.

Yep. I've got to imagine it's due to all of our defective statues having to be returned instead of replaced. If SSC doesn't want to stand by their quality then they can watch their defective products just rot in their warehouse. Too bad.

:exactly: :goodpost:

But you and I know, they'll just mark them as clearance. Drop it by 5% and someone will jump on it.

I was on the waitlist for Babydoll EX for months that they even sent me an email saying that it was unlikely to convert and I could cancel if I wished. I stayed on it and a couple of months later, they offered me one. At the time, I couldn't really afford it and so I cancelled it, regretting it the moment I did it!
Now the EX and Reg are both in stock, I have just put in an order for her. Really excited that I can finally get her and hoping she doesn't have the problems that you guys have unfortunately had.

Will keep you updated!

It's not hard for SS to convert overstock regulars into EX when dmamged statues are returned. Just swap out the broken parts. They know there is more demand for the EX.

Just got this one off another board member :yess: #33 reg. Great seller and she arrived perfect.

I still love my hot toys versions I have of her(I have both "hair part" versions), but I think this one wins for sure. She is almost perfect. The details on the katana and 1911 are fine, I just miss the metal blade and chrome finish on the 1911 from the hot toy version. I wonder if anyone has made a metal blade for this statue?

I don't have space for her right now so I had to pack her back up, but she will be return soon. I even ordered a set of those custom .45 mags to complete her. I like the EX, but for the deal I got I can't complain. I would just want to display her with both guns anyway and that does not look accurate, but I don't like the empty holster either. I would have prefured a SMG or another prop for that left hand, key on chain, map, etc...custom maybe? I will have to think of something.

Just got this one off another board member :yess: #33 reg. Great seller and she arrived perfect.

I still love my hot toys versions I have of her(I have both "hair part" versions), but I think this one wins for sure. She is almost perfect. The details on the katana and 1911 are fine, I just miss the metal blade and chrome finish on the 1911 from the hot toy version. I wonder if anyone has made a metal blade for this statue?

I don't have space for her right now so I had to pack her back up, but she will be return soon. I even ordered a set of those custom .45 mags to complete her. I like the EX, but for the deal I got I can't complain. I would just want to display her with both guns anyway and that does not look accurate, but I don't like the empty holster either. I would have prefured a SMG or another prop for that left hand, key on chain, map, etc...custom maybe? I will have to think of something.

Sounds good.
I'd like to see the custom you come up with and congrats on a great piece. :hi5:

Hey Guys, I got the exclusive version many months ago, but tdid have space to display her. I recently open her up and found out the Left arm (sword arm) was broken at the shoulder. In order to remove the shirt, I had to unglue it from the front (where the buttons are at). I repaired the arm, and now in the process of putting everything back, But what Glue should I use to re glue the shirt? Ideally Id like sometin strong enough to hold the fabric closed, but not so strong that if I ever have to re open (due to not glueing the arm to well). Any suggestion?

Hey Guys, I got the exclusive version many months ago, but tdid have space to display her. I recently open her up and found out the Left arm (sword arm) was broken at the shoulder. In order to remove the shirt, I had to unglue it from the front (where the buttons are at). I repaired the arm, and now in the process of putting everything back, But what Glue should I use to re glue the shirt? Ideally Id like sometin strong enough to hold the fabric closed, but not so strong that if I ever have to re open (due to not glueing the arm to well). Any suggestion?

Maybe try some Blu Tack.

Thanks, Gorilla Glue I see a lot in the home improvement stores, so I thought it would be too strong, not familiar with the others will have to check them out...

Im wonder if fabric glue, like the ones they sell in hobby lobby or michael is strong enough to hold the shirt tight but if needed can be peeled opened.

Back