Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I live in Canada and have all of my statues shipped to a friend in the States. I have been doing this for years. You need to complete a form and fax them some additional info (drivers license and credit card). You can also include a letter so that it applies to all orders.

Yeah but you don't change, this is your designated ship to address for every order right? I do the same. I think what Hemooo is saying is that you can change addresses by submitting a form for individual orders from your standard shipping address. In the past I know they wouldn't allow this.

Yeah but you don't change, this is your designated ship to address for every order right? I do the same. I think what Hemooo is saying is that you can change addresses by submitting a form for individual orders from your standard shipping address. In the past I know they wouldn't allow this.

I've had orders shipped to myself at work, obviously not my billing address. I've also had orders shipped to my parents company. Was never an issue.

I live in usa though, maybe you are talking about international orders.

This is a lot of paper work for a transfer, copies of info etc. I will check out their site and see what's involved.

This is a lot of paper work for a transfer, copies of info etc. I will check out their site and see what's involved.

Bro it took my 5 minutes to fill the form, scan it and email it back, just chat with them & they will send u the form, much better than 5 hrs drive :)

I've had orders shipped to myself at work, obviously not my billing address. I've also had orders shipped to my parents company. Was never an issue.

I live in usa though, maybe you are talking about international orders.

Interesting, I'm sure they had a policy at one point not to allow changing the address because they didn't want people selling their preorders on eBay then basically drop shipping to the buyer.

He's got five hours of New Kids on the Block and Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch on tape?!? :panic:

:lol I love the new kids on the block songs! Their Christmas song was so good. Marky mark was ok. But didn't buy them. New kids I bought all the songs! Yes all on cassettes tape! :rotfl

:lol :lol :rotfl:lol

Hey, wait a minute...I got that joke.
indifferent0004.gif

I'm old. :(

Hi does anyone know where the transfer shipping form is on SS site? I looked all over and found nothing saying a transfer form. Any help would be very appreciated. Btw you would be helping me helping another good member here. Im going through all this to try to get this to him in Cali from md for a BD ex for retail and nothing more. I wished I could help the overseas members but shipping out of the country is just to risky with customs etc. Sorry about that for the nice member who asked about it. Thanks for any help all.

Hi does anyone know where the transfer shipping form is on SS site? I looked all over and found nothing saying a transfer form. Any help would be very appreciated. Btw you would be helping me helping another good member here. Im going through all this to try to get this to him in Cali from md for a BD ex for retail and nothing more. I wished I could help the overseas members but shipping out of the country is just to risky with customs etc. Sorry about that for the nice member who asked about it. Thanks for any help all.

Hey bud. The time I had to ship to another address other than my own, I had to call SS and the emailed me the form and I had to fax it back to them. It's a bit of a hassle but that's how I did it, I hope that helps.

Hey bud. The time I had to ship to another address other than my own, I had to call SS and the emailed me the form and I had to fax it back to them. It's a bit of a hassle but that's how I did it, I hope that helps.

Ok thanks I will call them on Monday to see what's the things I have to do. Was it just one form and a fax of Id, drivers license etc? Was there more to the process or that's it?

Back