• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow Star Wars Gree exclusive cheap!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staps1138

Super Freak
Reaction score
Pics upon request, please feel free to PM me with any questions.

*Gree is now on to E Bay so if interested please let me know soon!

1). SS SW 1/6 Commander Gree exclusive/complete with box - $115 shipped in the U.S. - buyer pays as a gift or covers paypal fees.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/281131964000?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

2). I also have a cape/robe set from LForigno made to fit a standard Sideshow Vader for $40 shipped in the US - The chain came off one side and needs reglued, otherwise in great shape and an easy fix.

Pics upon request!

SOLD ITEMS

Sideshow Snowtrooper - $115 shipped in the US(buyer covers Paypal fees or pays as a gift). Complete with box, in excellent condition(briefly displayed in glass cabinet)

Hot Toys Luke DX 07 - SOLD - complete with box and tons of extras - pics upon request - a must see - $400 shipped in the US - buyer pays as a gift or covers paypal fees I added several pieces, spent time and money gathering this set as is so low ball offers will not be acknowledged and shipping is included in this price.

*Figure has both Regular and Battle Damaged version complete with stands, weather vane and all the goodies - displayed in a glass cabinet but in excellent condition - extras include

*extra DX stand (large stand)
*ignighted sabre
*Full Sideshow/Medicom Luke Jedi outfight - includes
**SS black suit, belt, sabre hilt, gloved hand
**Medicom Robe, gray vest, boots, Medicom ignighted sabre AND Medicom Luke Jedi hair piece carefullly removed from Medicom Luke - can be placed it on Luke DX non battle headsculpt for a very nice looking set

Hot Toys Dutch custom - $225 shipped in the US - buyer covers PayPal fees or pays as a gift - SOLD
*Figure comes with box and all accessories but boots have been upgraded to Hot Toys Chris Taylor jungle boots with real laces. Body is a TTM20 and the head is the DX10 T800 head. I was going to repaint the DX head with camo but never got around to it.
**I removed the velcro on the vest since it was useless.

Hot Toys Big Chap Alien - SOLD
*Figure fell over against the side of the display case and has a little scuff on his dome, during the fall a wrist peg broke but after a successful surgery the broken peg was removed and replaced with another wrist peg from one of the extra hands. Box has shelf wear, other than the two things mentioned there is no other issue with the figure itself.
- BONUS - comes with 1 alien egg from the snap kit models

2). SOLD - I also have a cape/robe set from LForigno made to fit a standard Sideshow Vader for $40 shipped in the US - The chain came off one side and needs reglued, otherwise in great shape and an easy fix.

Last edited:
Re: Sideshow Star Wars Bly ex, Stormtrooper commander & custom jedi for sale

PM on BLY.

Re: Sideshow Star Wars Stormtrooper Commander & custom Bith Jedi for sale

bump................. Bly sold, lowered price a little!

bump.....................

bump....................

Bump..........

Re: Sideshow Star Wars Stormtrooper Commander & custom Bith Jedi for sale - PICS ADDE

bump....................

Re: Sideshow Star Wars Stormtrooper Commander & custom Bith Jedi for sale - PICS ADDE

Bump.....................

Bump for a great seller. Steve's great to deal.
Good luck with the sales man!

Chris

Bump...................

BUMP..............

Re: Sideshow SW Stormtrooper Commander/custom Bith Jedi for sale-PICS ADDED/PRICE LOW

bump...........

Re: Sideshow SW Stormtrooper Commander/custom Bith Jedi for sale-PICS ADDED/PRICE LOW

Bump...........

Re: Sideshow SW Stormtrooper Commander/ LForigno Darth Vader robe set-PICS ADDED

Bump.......

Re: Sideshow SW Stormtrooper Commander $115/ LForigno Darth Vader robe set $50-PICS A

Bump..............

Re: Sideshow SW Stormtrooper Commander $115/ LForigno Darth Vader robe set $50-PICS A

PM Sent about both items

Re: Hot Toys Dutch custom, Sideshow Stormtrooper Commander,LForigno Darth Vader robe

Bump............

Re: Hot Toys Dutch custom, Sideshow Stormtrooper Commander,LForigno Darth Vader robe

Bump..............

Bump.........

Bump........

Back