Sideshow Snake Eyes Question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But what do you do about the height difference? Can the TTNS be modified to be made shorter? Im curious, because I have 2 TT, and was wondering if I should put my Cobra Commander and Stormshadow (when he come out) on them.

Why would you need to swap Cobra Commander to a TT?! He looks fine on the Pro. If you feel the need, though I think it's pointless and a waste personally, use the Slim TT. It's almost a half-inch shorter than the standard and Narrow Shouldered TT.

Why would you need to swap Cobra Commander to a TT?! He looks fine on the Pro. If you feel the need, though I think it's pointless and a waste personally, use the Slim TT. It's almost a half-inch shorter than the standard and Narrow Shouldered TT.

He looks small next to my Saturday Toy bodied Snake Eyes and Firefly. I know realistically CC should look smaller physically, but he has never been portrayed that way, well, not to my knowledge anyways. I wanted to swap it to a Sarturday Toy body, but as you know they are hard to find. My Firefly is going to loose his when I get Storm Shadow. :D

How is the bulk of the Slim TT compared to the ST and the Pro?

Heres a quick pic.

Slim..............narrow..............standard
SDC12059.jpg

The Saturtday Toys body is closest to a HT narrow.

Thanks for the info guys. Saved me the trouble of swapping bodies.
BTW, if you put a Stormtrooper body suit under SE, he looks even better. It even bulks up the Saturday Toy body nicely.

Back